Topic: Serious exploit found, accounts and assets removed

It has come to our attention, that some players have come into illegitimate possession of significant amounts of robots, equipment and other commodities. The magnitude of these exploits have helped these players to affect the whole landscape of Perpetuum.

All accounts, equipment, commodities, knowledge bases and NIC in relation to these exploits have been removed from the game. We also have suspended several accounts that we could connect to these illegal activities.

We are certain that from now on Nia will be a much more interesting and rewarding place to be, and are looking forward to a new age in the political landscape of the game.

The exploitable mechanism has been fixed.

We warn all players, that we will deal with such offenders with utmost severity. If anyone has further information regarding the issue, now is the time to come forward and share it with us privately at support@perpetuum-online.com. We will keep pursuing this issue with full effort.

Re: Serious exploit found, accounts and assets removed

OMG

mad

No more uиlimited supplies? aww

Because the voices told me to do it.

/popcorn

I am glad this has been finally addressed!

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

I am glad this has been finally addressed!

That's what the guilty say!

Was Smokeyii correct maybe?  smile

Makes me wonder who we're not going to be seeing in game anymore. I'd like to say it'd be interesting to see the rants, but I'm sure if they're banned they can't post on the forums anyway.  roll

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

Can you release anymore information then this? Who and to what extent? This is big news... Or is it.... *tinfoilhat*

snarf!!! o_O  I wanted to make a gun shooting a smiley but Im not smart to do that so this what you get:  P- - - - - - x_X

yes thats my gun, dont make fun of me sad

Am I surprised? No I think not.
Good Job to the DEV´s.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Where's all my nic gone?

I don't think we really need to know who the culprits are. That's really discretionary and up to the Dev's. However, knowing how many assets were removed would be kinda interesting to know. Not important, just interesting.

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

It has come to our attention, that some players have come into illegitimate possession of significant amounts of robots, equipment and other commodities. The magnitude of these exploits have helped these players to affect the whole landscape of Perpetuum.

That already tells us everything we need to know.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Where's all my nic gone?

And there was much rejoice !

This will be intresting

Syndic wrote:

Yeah i figure we all know. Id really like to know the extent  and what impact itll have on the future of the game.

Syndic wrote:

Obvious, misdirection is obvious.

Exploits ruin the game and undermine the hard work done by honest players. I hope the guilty are hit in the pecker head with a large hammer. Good word DEVS for not trying to carebear the guilty. Punish hard and punish often. I don't care if this is M2S, 62nd, or my own corp CIR. Repeated exploitation the system is the kind of thing that keeps the game at low population.

Regardless, the rumor mill will go into overdrive I'm sure.

Smokeyii, if it turns out your right, I'll apologize - rumors are just that though smile

The message says "accounts go suspendend" which means they cannot log in again.

I'm pretty sure the DEVs wont do the namecalling again, i would like to see all agents of suspended accounts "banned" from the forums big_smile

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Actually, its' all accounts have been removed from the game'...

Annihilator wrote:

I'm pretty sure the DEVs wont do the namecalling again, i would like to see all agents of suspended accounts "banned" from the forums big_smile

The suspensions will extend to the forums as well, yes.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

DEV Gargaj wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

The suspensions will extend to the forums as well, yes.

The search button just got oveloaded tongue

Because the voices told me to do it.