1 (edited by Zorac 2011-03-07 22:47:15)

Topic: X-23 Corporation [Corporation closed]

[We are closed for business] http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … sing-down/

X-23 Corporation

We are an experienced and mature corporation. We are currently a european timezone only corporation. We have strong focus on PvP and industry and we accept players of all play-styles from hardcore PvPers to miners and industrialists.

We reside on one of the beta-islands as a part of the infestation alliance.

We do have a few requirements, mostly to make sure that you fit in well in to the corporation.

• 18 or older.

• A working mic and Teamspeak 3.

• Mature and social.

Most of our communication is done through Teamspeak 3 and therefore you should have no problems with being connected to it while playing.

We have a two different setups that we can offer our members.

Tier 1 members.

What we expect of you.

• We expect you to participate in PvP (combat oriented players).

• We expect you to sell ore/liquids/plants to us at a price lower then the market when we are in demand of it. (miners/industrialists).

• We expect you to sell kernels/decoders/fragments to us at a price lower then the market when we are in demand of it (combat oriented players).

What is in it for you?

• A safe environment and easy access to a beta island.

• Able to buy bots/modules to a price you wont find on the market.

• Free ammo

• A friendly team-atmosphere and good company.

Tier 2 members.

What we expect of you?

• A willingness to put the corporations interest before your own.

• Dedicated to the corporation and willing to donate kernels/decoders/fragments/ore/liquids/plants.

• Active

• Participating in mining ops/farming ops

What is in it for you?

• Free ammo.

• Free modules, even T4 modules.

• Free bots.

• A bot replacing program. You lost your bot? Get a new one from us!

• You will never have to worry about equipment.

All new members will join Tier 1. If your satisfied with how Tier 1 works you can stay there as long as you want. Do you want to join Tier 2? Then you will have to earn it.

Does it sound interesting?

Contact Zorac or Marak/Bob builder in-game or join our public channel X-23.
A interview on teamspeak 3 is mandatory before being accepted in to the corporation.

www.x-23corp.com

Former CEO of X-23

2 (edited by Neoxx 2010-11-25 19:47:48)

Re: X-23 Corporation [Corporation closed]

Best of luck, Zorac.  Thanks for not stealing our sh*t when you left.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

3 (edited by Zorac 2010-11-25 19:51:20)

Thanks Neoxx. smile

Haha your welcome, I play fair. I am looking forward to meeting you all on the beta islands.

Former CEO of X-23

Zoracs a nice guy and i suspect his corp will be much better thatn Axe, N-A and Euro Corp, mostly coz he used to be in M2S.

So if you're looking to join what potentially could be the second best corp in perpetuum (unless we get an alt corp at which point it'll be third) join 'em

I just hope you guys actually pvp. It would be a nice change of pace.

Snowstyle wrote:

I just hope you guys actually pvp. It would be a nice change of pace.

Trust me. There will be PvP. yarr

Former CEO of X-23

M2S sure do trust this guy a whole lot.  Almost enough to make me think this is all in your plan.  Maybe months down the road when X-23 has built up a little money and supplies, Zorac desides to rob the corp and return to M2S. yarr

Naw dude. That's our plan for YOUR guild.

9 (edited by Zorac 2010-11-26 21:00:11)

cleveR wrote:

M2S sure do trust this guy a whole lot.  Almost enough to make me think this is all in your plan.  Maybe months down the road when X-23 has built up a little money and supplies, Zorac desides to rob the corp and return to M2S. yarr

Hehe, paranoid much? I used to play with M2S they are really cool people and I enjoyed playing with them. Maybe they trust me because I am a decent guy?

Anyway. X-23 Corporation are still looking for dedicated people. We got a few new recruits and few new applications and heard from other interested people. So we are growing. smile

Former CEO of X-23

cleveR wrote:

Tbh once all our spies get to positions of authority we could clear out every big Corp, but as you say no point until they have stuff worth taking wink

I don't know about all that, but that fight with GG yesterday was fun as hell wasn't it!! GG GG. cool

Bump

Bumpski

Looking for more quality players!

"What would you attempt to do if you knew that you could not fail?"

14 (edited by Zorac 2010-11-30 22:39:58)

We are still looking for more quality players. We have selectively been recruiting 10+ members during the last few days and getting our industry wing up and running is our number 1 priority at the moment.

Apply today!

Former CEO of X-23

Hi guys, me and a buddy would like to join up.  We are both old eve players with a mix of other well known mmo's thrown in for good measure.  We only just joined Perpetuum and so far we love the game but are missing the team work aspects that a good corp will give us. 

we both have combat toons and 2nd indy account.

I'll throw you a pm in game smile

Bumpski

Just want to say as one of the couple day old members here that things look really good. Leadership is setting up good corp policy and the teamwork displayed to get things going has been great.

Oh and my favorite part, we are already neck deep in beta island pew pew. yarr

How is X23's European base? I ask as im after a corp with a decent pool of EU players to play with.

about 50 50 I think in members and in leadership.

Updated the recruitment post. Everything is going really good for us. :-)

Former CEO of X-23

How do you guys fall in the current Alliance vs Alliance fighting?

Hello there Gut Punch. We are a part of the Infestation alliance. If you got anymore questions feel free to join channel X-23 in-game and I or any other member will gladly answer them.

- Z

Former CEO of X-23

Still recruiting. Send me a pm in game if you have questions. wink

Corp is on the up and up smile we are now leaning towards more Euro players than PST, so any US or Australian people looking for a home please give us a try, you will not regret it.

Even though I'm not even a week old in X-23, I feel joining this group of guys was the best move I made in PO. Not only is the clan knowledgeable about the game, the players are funny, easily approachable and are ignorant pricks. Kidding about the last part, haha...

Anyways, if you're looking for some PvP with a mighty industrial backbone look no further. But keep in mind, you get from the corp what you put into the corp.