1 (edited by Saramara 2011-08-21 20:33:36)

Topic: At The Gates, a corp for the dedicated and the triggerhappy

At The Gates is a PvP focused communist corporation led by former x-23 members. We currently live on the beta island of Hokkogaros which we share with a few other small pvp corps.
If you dont mind not beeing in a huge and weatlhy corp/alliance, but rather fight one, please keep reading.

"PvP":
That's right. We don't build mechs just to let them rust in our storages, we want to have fun with them and "fun" means: blow stuff up. So we'll engage almost everyone on beta islands as well as we expect to be engaged by almost everyone (as long as they have the guts).

"Industry":
PvP is our main interest in this game, but in order to do this we also have to take care of our supplies so we are building up a solid industry wing to say the least.

"Communism":
This means most of what we are doing is for the corp, but guess who will profit from this? Right, our members. Especially for people that haven't played games like Perpetuum, this isn't easily comprehensible, but our experience has shown that a communist structure leads to the best progress for the members.

"History":
Saramara and Warux have played this game since its release (respectively a few months before that) so we have had the chance to learn one or two things about it. We have also known each other for a while now since we have been in the same corp before, a corp whose main goal was to do things as efficient as possible and therefore worked on learning as much as possible about the game and its mechanics. In fact most corps still don't even scratch the state of knowledge we had 3 months ago. Our member base is still small, but we do have a nice core team of active and dedicated players who are more than happy to share their work with each other and helping their fellows with whatever they can.

What we expect from our members:
- A mature attitude. After all it's just a game.
- The ability to work closely together in a group. There is no room for selfishness.
- The willingness to learn about the game and the patience to teach others.
- Minimum age of 18.
- TeamSpeak 3 and a working headset

What members can expect from ATG:

-Very experienced and benevolent leadership. The CEO's have been around since the beginning, and are more than happy to share game knowledge and guidance to those who ask.
-PvP. Even though we are still a small corp, there's no reason not to go shoot someone in the face. And its always more fun doing it together.
-Free stuff. As long as you pull your wheight and work for the benefit of your corpmates, you will be provided with what you need for doing so.
-Access to higher tiered gear.

Visit our forum or our recruitment channel: ATG info, if this sounds like the corp for you.
See you on beta!

Because the voices told me to do it.

Re: At The Gates, a corp for the dedicated and the triggerhappy

Good luck Saramara and ATG. smile

Edit: This is not corp dialogues. Keep it relevant to the topic pls. - DEV Calvin

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Edit: See above above. - DEV Calvin

I hope some people join them, it would be fun to have more people to fight. Good luck man.

Edit: Off topic. - DEV Calvin

Sounds interesting. What time zone are you in? I am only week old toon but my experience from EVE should be helpful until i catch up.

Edit: Same old, same old. - DEV Calvin

Mattonides wrote:

Sounds interesting. What time zone are you in? I am only week old toon but my experience from EVE should be helpful until i catch up.

We will probably be active in both US and EU. No point in restricting ourselves to one TZ imo. smile
EVE players definitly have a head start in the learning curve of perpetuum, allthough some of them complains about the lack of local chat smile

Good luck

The mod hammer is hitting hard and merciless I see. smile
Although I welcome speculations, I agree that those are better suited in CD.
Anyway, Forum and application forms are up and running.
Apply now and join us from the start!

Join now and blow stuff up!

props to a new corp wanting pvp

Theese guys are very nice, I've been playing the game for just a few days. And theese guys took me in with open arms. Didn't get pissed at me for my gazzilion stupid questions. I feel at home alrdy! big_smile

We're still looking for all kinds of players: miners, spreadsheet fetishists, people capable of leading ops, cannon fodder for the front line, hauling slaves and so on.

If you have any questions join our public chat channel "ATG Info" or contact Saramara or me ingame.

Good ol x-23 crew. Just needs some fresh meet to get snowball rolling.

Respect to another pvp corp. Join them for a different group to fight with.

Great fighters in ATG!

Thank you Kynes and Mara. Yes we do pvp and we love what we do. Sign up for making pretty explosions.

20 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-06-18 15:21:48)

no problem guys glad to help you out. Want more  corps in game.

Great group of players so far, joined them a few days ago and have been enjoying the game even more since.

Did my first squad npc farming yesterday, was a blast.   Did I mention that they are super helpful and dont mind questions.

we need more people to shoot at. This corp promises that!

Happily accepting eve refugees! Apply and find out why pvp in perpetuum is so much better!

Help will always be given at Hogwarts (and ATG) to those who ask for it.

25 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-06-28 20:57:45)

saramara is a fine pilot i'm sure that has good lessons/teachings and knowledge to offer.