Topic: Deleting your character

I saw in the patch notes that it costs 2880 Ep to delete your character but not for another 3 days. If I did delete my character are all spent EP returned?

2 (edited by Neoxx 2010-11-25 19:12:17)

Re: Deleting your character

EDITED:

Sorry for the confusion.  No EP spend on extensions will be returned.  Adversely, and additional 2880 EP will be charged for deleting a character as well as losing all EP spent on the character.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

No EP was charged now, only the confirmation popup stated so for those who didn't get the latest client update.

New:''' Deleting a character will cost 2880 EP (2 days worth of EP). - Delayed until the next patch but left here for due notice. You will still have approximately 3 days to delete your unneeded characters for free.

I messed my char up with Ep. So I am going to delete and restart. This is very nice smile

dont understand that wrong

if you delete an agent, all the SPENT EP will be gone.

the 2880 EP will be charged additionally to that, (after the next patch)

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Yeah, I misunderstood your question sorry.

Deleting a character will cost 2880 EP beginning next patch but no EP spent on that character will be returned, as it is stated in the confirmation box.

-ETA on the change yet? last i read was to happen this weekend but it didn't make it.

Rattletrap, just curious

DEV Zoom wrote:

Yeah, I misunderstood your question sorry.

Deleting a character will cost 2880 EP beginning next patch but no EP spent on that character will be returned, as it is stated in the confirmation box.

plz add a line like this when ppl try to delete a char "if you delete the character all the EP spend on your current character will be lost plus a 2880 EP"

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

It will be added as soon as this is in effect.