Topic: [Mercenary outfit] Wylde Strike looking for contracts

Wylde Strike are a new small mercenary unit just arrived in theatre and looking for contracts.

We are available for hire by anyone wishing to have a little extra firepower or EW support.

Maybe you need or want a little help with missions

Maybe you want guards for your mining ops

Maybe you just want some extra guns for a war

Also interested in sub-contracting from larger mercenary units and corporations.

Contact Bosie or Strikeclone

Strikeclone

Peace through the application of superior firepower

Re: [Mercenary outfit] Wylde Strike looking for contracts

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin

Seriously if you M2S guys (whoever you are) are unable to post anything sensible without getting modded or banned please just refrain from posting at all.

All you are doing is showing your corporation up.

More importantly back on topic we are still looking to talk with larger merc corps or those who might be interested in a few extra guns.

Strikeclone

Well funded, equipped and trained, there’s seemingly no limit to the amount of man and machine M2S can throw into battle. You’ll have no luck with them. On the other hand I understand that the Norhoop Alliance is having trouble keeping its enemies off its land. Perhaps you should try to contact them. They need battle worn commanders and veteran shock troops armed to the teeth, not greenhorns in T1 gear.

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

5 (edited by Strikeclone 2011-05-30 17:23:56)

Well we have just started to play so I am afraid everyone has to be the T1 greenhorn. But I am sure here as in other games players count more than gear.

By your statement should we assume that a pilot is not considered of any account until they have T4 gear all over and millions of credits? If so no wonder many corps are running 20-80% tax lol so the bosses can be leet with their epix ? big_smile Prehaps without the pvp stats to go with it wink

Well in anycase it maybe wiser to simply become a tax donkey to another corp and see where that leads. Maybe M2S will give us a leg up and a place to prove our worth. They seem keen to communicate with WS so.... lol

Strikeclone

Thank you for the Sig.

Well funded, equipped and trained, there’s seemingly no limit to the amount of man and machine M2S can throw into battle. You’ll have no luck with them. - JeanMi Requile [62nd]

what are your rates?

im curious as well, id like to see what your rates are for killing myself and Jelan. Id like to have a manhunt contest.

I've spotted my arch nemesis in general chat last night, I will pay the rate accordingly.  my lust for his downfall knows no bounds grrr

This is a genuine offer, pm me for details.  I will require evidence of his downfall and I will require that he knows who it's from once the contract has been completed it will also need to be a gank as well, no here's a ss of him dying in some mass combat