1 (edited by Strikeclone 2011-05-27 00:10:33)

Topic: [Mercenary outfit] Wylde Strike

***Available for contract***

Wylde Strike is new mercenary unit lead by two old school Eve Online pvpers (original RKK members pre-blob...I mean bob lol)

No guilding of the lilly, both of us are new to Perpetuum but we bring a wealth of pvp experience, and rather than do the "sensible" thing and join a bigger established corporation we figured why be tax donkeys and get nothing for it.

So lets keep it simple

What we want

Mature attitude

Fairly active

Team player

What we offer

Disciplined operations

Voice comms server

The chance to help build the unit and a place in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

No hyperbole or fluid prose, contact Strikeclone or Bosie ingame or pm here with any questions.

***Available for contract***

Strikeclone

Peace through the application of superior firepower

Re: [Mercenary outfit] Wylde Strike

All the best to you. This looks like it could be very valuable for new and old players alike.

Good to see someone take some initiative! Wish you guys the best.

Welcome and good luck!

"and rather than do the "sensible" thing and join a bigger established corporation we figured why be tax donkeys and get nothing for it."

You will learn there is good reason to join established corp. No-one is a tax donkey here. I would place a sizable bet that you will revert to "sense" and join a larger corp within a month if you stay in game. You will also find no mercenary's are needed here. There is no bounties to collect, no advantage to blowing up anyone's bot/mech considering they can just jump in another one and carry on. Almost all battles are corp vs corp, we all love each other so we don't have individual grudges and revenge attitudes. This is NOT that other game.

Regardless, I wish you well.

Could be helpful for those wishing to wage war.

Thank you all for your messages smile

We are avaliable for hire by anyone wishing to have a little extra firepower or EW support.

Maybe you need or want a little help with missions

Maybe you want guards for your mining ops

Maybe you just want some extra guns for a war

Contact Bosie or Strikeclone

Strikeclone

Peace through the application of superior firepower

All the best, i'd love to see a nice non *** kissing version of the Mercenary Coalition in this game

respect to RKK former. wink great idea.

10 (edited by Bosie 2011-05-27 17:04:16)

I'd like to add that we keep our employer's name secret, so if you have a grudge with an alliance member etc...

Just because there aren't Merc in the game, doesn't mean there isn't room for them!

Good luck!

1 million nic to kill m2s. gogogo.

on a more serious note, you mention PVE assistance. Like transport mission to beta isles?

Guns nButter wrote:

1 million nic to kill m2s. gogogo.

on a more serious note, you mention PVE assistance. Like transport mission to beta isles?

Not to derail, but we have payed mercenary corps to raid us before....this wouldn't be the first time.

Wait .. what? You payed them to come and raid you?  wink

Arga wrote:

Wait .. what? You payed them to come and raid you?  wink

It was a way of teaching some of the less intelligent members of infestation to not afk mine wink

sent PM smile