1 (edited by Uncle Mo 2011-06-21 05:27:52)

Topic: To CIR and whom else it may concern...hope to return this weekend!

I just wanted to let my corpmates and everyone know that I will be out of action for a bit.  I live in Joplin, Missouri USA and my place of residence, along with my gaming rig was completely destroyed by a tornado yesterday. 

The good news is I got out alive and I have renters insurance so hopefully I will be back in action soon.  It could be a while - the amount and area of destruction is quite massive.

@ mods - I wasn't sure where to post this.  Thanks all. hmm

Until next time.

Re: To CIR and whom else it may concern...hope to return this weekend!

Best wishes to you and your family Mr Uncle Mo.

Astonishing news, glad to discover you're still in one piece Sir!

o7

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Wow, that's pretty terrible. At least you made it out and weren't swept off to Oz.

Hope you get things back in order soon!

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

yikes, just glad your okay mate. Take care of RL *** first and well see you later on smile

Wow, sorry to hear that dude. Hope your family and friends are ok to. See ya when ya get back.

Oh!..

Mo, we hope you and your family go through those difficulties firmly, really sorry sad

Hard to hear that... We wish you all the best in such a situation! Missing you, mate

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Like comrade Weedy says, hard to hear your brosef is going through such hard times... hope nobody got injured, hope insurance covers everything, keep your head high and let us know fi theres anything we can do!

Look forward to the day when we hear your voice again. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Wow man -- really sorry to hear that. Wish you and yours the best.

Glad to hear you're ok! Material things can be replaced! Good luck to you Uncle Mo, pray for you a speedy recovery.

Gee, I saw it on the news, pretty terrible, glad your ok m8.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Really sorry to hear about what happened.
I hope you can get back up and sorted out swiftly.

Hey Mo, I live in Tulsa about 1 hour 15 minutes away. I am going your way in a day or two with relief supplies. Let me know if you need anything or a place to stay.

Best of Luck mate. Take care of you and yours.

=S=

Damn.... Sorry to hear that. Glad you are okay and hope noone you know got hurt. Stay safe!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Best wishes, we'll keep a headlamp burning for you.

Sorry to hear that and best wishes!

Hope everything will go well.

Wow really sorry to hear that man, saw it on the news :S

Best of luck and may the insurance payout be plentiful!

Really sorry to hear that! sad  Hope you get back on track soon. All the best fellow player.

RIP PERPETUUM

Great to see the community get behind fellow players in a time of need. All the best in getting back on your feet and my best hopes for you and your family.

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

Good to see you and your family are alive and well...things can get replaced, people can't.
My wife and I saw that Tornado on the news here in Australia, looked really bad.

I say old bean, chin up what, hope all goes well ... neutral

I'm finally settled in a bit with a friend in Granby, Missouri.  I have computer access now but the computer here isn't much of a gaming machine roll 

The insurance agents worked quickly and gave me an instant check for my policy maxium under my renters insurance.  Kudos to American Family Insurance for not making me fill out a single form.  FEMA compensation seems impossible since I have insurance but I don't need that now.  Folks at church and work have also been more than helpful. 

I'm going to spend the next days working and looking for a new place to live somewhere close to work.  I'm thinking about heading down I-44 a bit and getting closer to Tulsa somewhat.

Donations are still very much needed.  If you are local and are thinking about donating goods that will be delivered directly, consider sending food as this is the primary need.  Clothing is plentiful at the moment.  Not only do we need to feed people that are now homeless, we need to feed the thousands of volunteers and workers now in the area.  A donation to the Red Cross can be made at https://american.redcross.org/site/Dona … tion=form1.
They have been working in great numbers here and could use the help.

For now I'm looking forward to moving into a permanent location, getting internet hooked up and building a new gaming rig.  I've got the dollars to do a bit of a nice one so I think I'm going to splurg on that just a bit:D The insurance monies will also allow me to pay off ALL credit debts that I have which I will do as soon as the check clears.  For the first time in my adult life I will actually be debt free!  I'll try to make it last.

As a last sort of happy ending, I managed to rescue my Garfield stuffed animal out of the rubble that is now my apartment.  After a couple of spins through the gentle cycle, he actually came out shiny and new.  I've had him since I was five and it was a nice find.  *sniff*

Awesome news man. Glad to hear. We had a couple tornadoes here the other night. Nothing like what Joplin went thru, but it's very scary stuff.

-I, too, live in Tulsa, have many relatives in Joplin, was born there and lived there for many years. Was up there on Monday the day after looking for relatives, i am glad to read you are okay.

Safe journey.

Rattletrap