Topic: Looking for a different type of corp? Go FOOM!

Looking to join a new, aggressive, organized corporation that will grow with you?  Maybe The Dead Parrot Shoppe is for you! 

The Dead Parrot Shoppe - new in Perpetuum, aggressive, organized, and ready.  Vent and forums highly active.  Industrialist, miner, pvp'r - all welcome if you've got a mature attitude, a sense of humor, and common sense.  Step up and go FOOM with the best today.

We have a solid core of players who have traveled together through games dating back a decade.  The internal corp attitude promotes new ideas, critical thinking, leadership and common sense.  We are looking for all types of players.  However, we hold our players to a higher standard than just a warm body and a pulse.  Expect to be challenged while simultaneously being helped to succeed at whatever you like to do.

Active vent and forums means all questions are answered and all ideas entertained!  Contact us in the chat channel "DPS Recruit", and go FOOM today!

Re: Looking for a different type of corp? Go FOOM!

Best of luck to you. New blood is needed and welcome!

Yeah welcome !

And i felt their power, i died twice by that PVP team.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Happy birthday

Inda wrote:

Yeah welcome !

And i felt their power, i died twice by that PVP team.

Thanks.  We were getting people feet wet in PVP.  Don't worry, our little gank squad eventually met its doom when we jumped into a set of ROME Kains.  Almost had that first one !! tongue big_smile

We aren't really dead, just sleeping................................

Coming to an island near you!

Saying GF to the peeps we got to pew pew tonight.  Oh and the Indy gank. big_smile

Thanks again to nWar for giving us a good fight last night.  We enjoy watching pixels go boom.  I think we came out slightly ahead on that one but, never the less, things do go boom.

FOOM is still looking for people who would like to participate in a corp which is still young but making great strides in industry and pvp.  If you are tired of going it alone with missions or industry on the alpha islands or want to escape the beta island politics for some fun romps through everyone territory, hop over to DPS Recruit and speak with a recruiter.

Bump Bump!  Or should I say boom boom? big_smile

Still growing, adding to industry depth and breath, and blow up bots. tongue

Gut Punch wrote:

strange, only seen you guys on alpha...dont ever recall seeing you out on our roams let alone our island x_X but hey goodluck with everything, glad to see new corps "trying" to pvp

TeamBETAalpha wrote:
Gut Punch wrote:

strange, only seen you guys on alpha...dont ever recall seeing you out on our roams let alone our island x_X but hey goodluck with everything, glad to see new corps "trying" to pvp

We've gotten pasted a couple times by M2S.  Had a roam last weekend which ended up going to Hok cause nobody else was going to play with 10 T1 lights and assaults.  However, being all of two weeks old, we try not to just take our T1 bots to engagements at 500m. big_smile

We will get there! smile

FOOM is still young but they're certainly trying and they're at least having fun..

People on Alsbale have forgotten how to have fun in Perpetuum. Maybe FOOM can show them the way.

I agree completely, its good to see new corps actually coming out and giving it a run, small bots + t1 stuff is a good way to learn but also a fun way to do things, cheap and gives the fun, that is what matters most. Keep coming guys, atm you guys have much more respect than most

So which one of you gents do I PM to get in on these roaming gank squads? tongue

Up we go!

New Assault Bot and Light Weight Frame changes really have helped starting toons.  FOOM is taking full advantage of the new changes.  Talk to us today about joining.  Visit DPS Recruit channel in game to talk to a recruiter!

To the top!

good luck to you guys

I don't know you well yet but welcome and good luck. I like your corp symbol smile

Go FOOM!! Now with Beta Island goodness!! Visit DPS Recruit channel for more info!!

As Trayk said, we've secured an island and new enjoying the benefits and learning experiences that come with it.

great bunch of guys!

FOOM is still looking for self-motivated, critial thinking, and team oriented PVPers and Industrialists to come take advantage of our beta island.  Please visit DPS Recruit or talk to one of our Officers.