Topic: Effect of two demobilizers

Hi.

I have a bot with speed 77 kmph and demobilizers resist 30.5%. Before the expansion my speed was reduced by two demobilizers to 70 kmph (0,955 * 0,955 * 77 = 70 kmph). Now it is only 56 kmph (uder one demobilizer it is 73 kmph). I haven't seen anything related to demobilizers in patchnotes and that is why is suppose that it is a bug. Could you fix it or explain how to calculate speed under 2 demobilizers now?

Re: Effect of two demobilizers

Have you changed your equipment on your robot perhaps? Can you list your current equipment? Which robot are we talking about?

It is termis mk2. My equipment is: t4 geoscanner, two 3t- (niani) shield hardeners, three t3  light armor plates prototypes, t1 medium shield, t4 lightweight frame. I had the same equipment before the expansion.

Thanks, seems like a bug (moved).

Yeah, this has been bugged for a while. Modules now stack better than before (Not sure which modules it effects but it's a few I think)

According to Syndic it's currently possible to demob people to 0 kph.

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin

If someone is with a lwf. I got demobbed to 0-5 kph.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Ok, this will be fixed in the next patch.

The problem was that the effect calculations had to be changed in the expansion patch due to the introduction of highways, and accidentally it was changed to that demobilizer resistance was subtracted after the cumulative stack of two demobs. This will now be reverted back to the previous state where resistance is applied to each demobilizer effect individually.

The bug is fixed. Thanks.