Topic: weapon stablizer research

ok I made small mistake hopeing somebody could help point me in right direction.

I did bunch of diffrent reserch kernals at once and either did't see it or it did't show correctly but somewere in there i managed to get 49% thru standard weapon stablizer.

the problem is I have no idea which of the kernal types gave the progress anyone know and would kindly share the info on which kernel or kernels have chance to progress this reserch so I at least know which ones i need to hunt for?

Re: weapon stablizer research

any kernel higher then tier 3 should give you that

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

can't be higher then t3 i have never ever killed a t3 and i have' tbought any kernals either so it has to be on t1 bot as thats all i ever kill i just don't know which faction as i have't been able to get any futher progress and have killed at all the spots i have since patch maybe i just have't gotten lucky yet.

Dadar wrote:

can't be higher then t3 i have never ever killed a t3 and i have' tbought any kernals either so it has to be on t1 bot as thats all i ever kill i just don't know which faction as i have't been able to get any futher progress and have killed at all the spots i have since patch maybe i just have't gotten lucky yet.

I believe that the stabiliser is from all factions. Standard will probably unlock from T1 kernels but as it's a random chance you'll not get an accurate picture of which factions provide better research until you're near the end of the T1 research (Which will require T2+ kernels as the amount of research you get from T1 kernels drops off the more research you do)

The Game

ahh so i should move on to the t2 stuff for faster results? new to this whole research thing after thinking about it I only realy kill one faction thats yellow few greens trying to get missle ammo researched so guess will go try some t2 yellows see what happens