1 (edited by Intruder 2011-06-28 22:16:56)

Topic: Roving Guns Recruting Info

Roving Guns is one of the oldest clans on the net. We are a brotherhood of gamers that play all games together as RG. We are proud of who we are and carry that to any game we play. Keeping it fun with in the game is our main priority while still achieving goals and interacting with communities, building friendships.

Actively recruiting PVP players all time zones.

We offer a strong corp supply chain, we do supply all your needs while at the same time keeping the tax rate as low as possible to allow you the personal freedom to gain personal wealth.

Looking for active mature players
You will need TS3 and use it while in game < no exceptions >

Alot of clans claim to be alot of things but RG has the track record since 1997 in any game we play to be a force on the battlefield. If you enjoy pvp, looking for the leadership and the support of a strong corp like RG contact someone in game , our public channel is Roving Guns pub or look for agents listed below to talk privately with about any questions you have.

Agents :

Khalvarik
RG_Willow
Intruder
Caain
Krupp

Also you can join the public channel Roving Guns Pub

Re: Roving Guns Recruting Info

Have Guns, Will Travel!

=S=

New players you have some good choices in PO. Alot of good corps went through some hard times in PO as the game developed, we are one of them. I urge everyone to take the time and research the corps in PO and find the ones suited to your game style. Any of corps in this game proved there resilience since beta. Of course i think RG is the best choice as well as others say the same about theres but the bottom line is all of us are wanting this community to grow and expand. We have made alot of good friends and earned respect on the battlefield. GL to all the new members and the existing corps in PO and the new ones being formed right now. Its good to see new blood coming into the game.

ttt

Reset each other yet?

I'm a new player who would be interested. I'll be on tonight if you would like to talk.

Thorsan give me a shout tonight and we can talk.;)

7 (edited by RG_Sha 2011-07-07 01:52:02)

Edited, this post. I came of as an elitist, as we are not, nor are we trolls i removed this. What can I say I am human and was tired of being trolled and bit.

"Honor above all"
=S=
sha

quote=Jelan "Edit: Same old, same old. - DEV Calvin"

Great corp, recommend them to anyone who wants to join a corp thats part of the small and very elite "Founding '97" club. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Recruiting Closed except for invitation only.

Limited recruiting of honorable players only. 99% of or recruiting will be done by invite only . If you think you are in the 1% and should be considered for recruitment please join the Roving Guns Pub chat in game.

quote=Jelan "Edit: Same old, same old. - DEV Calvin"