Topic: New player looking for corp.

Hi, I just started P-O a few days ago and I am looking for a corp that will teach me basics in regards to NIC making and PvP(But mostly PvP). Been playing Eve for 5 years and was a pirate on all 4 of my accounts/main characters. This seems like an interesting game that can hold my attention for a while and I already have 2 active accounts. Thank you for your time.

Re: New player looking for corp.

My suggestion is the 62nd if you are looking for hit and run style pvp, also they hold weekly tournaments to help you hone your skills.

Or M2S where the only real pvp exists wink

4 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-04-12 17:45:41)

There's also RG that works as well, 62nd, and infestation. Lots of fun pvp choices.
I like RG since some of them seem mature, and their leaders are good folks.

We like no drama, and yes we do hit and run style pvp - we have gotten in some good fights though lately, big ones too. We have a good community for which we work together to do joint efforts and mostly have fun without burning ourselves out. The leaders make sure people have the right tech, and are enjoying the game.

We also ransom, but not many pay  wink

FYI to new guy

hit and run style pvp = definiation of blobbing someone with greater or even greater odds

6 (edited by Lemon 2011-05-16 02:37:33)

TeamBETAalpha wrote:

FYI to new guy

hit and run style pvp = definiation of blobbing someone with greater or even greater odds

Lemon thinks it meant get hit and run.....

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:
TeamBETAalpha wrote:

FYI to new guy

Lemon thinks it meant get hit and run.....

u did that once to me...then you dced and forgot to tell me about it lol

8 (edited by Gaulois 2011-05-18 00:13:01)

It's very easy to pick if you're looking for PvP competent corp.

here's a few steps:

1. Log-in
2. Observe that M2S owns 80% of the Outposts. (soon 100%! big_smile)
3. Observe that M2S is usually fighting while being severly outnumbered at some times. (We aren't allied with anyone.)
4. Draw conclusion.

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/

Gaulois wrote:

3. Observe that M2S is one of the least populated corp, usually fighting while being severly outnumbered at some times. (We aren't allied with anyone.)

Well we're not low populated, it's just we're a single corporation fighting against entire alliances. Said alliances of multiple corporations can field more than we can most times although we do bring quite reasonable numbers ourselves.

Exactly, thank you for pointing that out smile

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/