Topic: Few questions

1) Does anyone know the approximate # of level 1 missions necessary to complete before level 2's become available? (I'm grinding bounty missions from two contractors over and over and I can roam around and kill groups of 3*'s no problem)

2) Do you only get a faction change from completing missions or also from killing NPC's? (I don't think killing NPC's currently effects faction standing)

3) I am currently training Nav from 8 to 10 and Energy Management for higher % recharge. I am wondering if I should save the EP from Energy Management and drop the plate from my Yagel in favor of an Accumulator Recharger? I can continuously fire 4 EM guns + sensor booster and get about 5-6 reps out of my armor repairer before power runs low and I don't believe the extra 125-150 HP from the plate is worth it to be honest.

4) Also, looking for corp.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

Re: Few questions

Good questions. I'm gonna throw out a "help desk" type answer though, for people who are still trying to raise faction rep. (I'll assume you know this already.) big_smile

Doing a variety of missions is not the best way to raise your rep. The factions affected by each mission vary so widely that you're really limited to a handful of missions, if your goal is to raise rep with any corp.

The blunt way of saying that is to choose which faction you want to raise, and run ONLY those missions that give positive rep with them. That's the fastest way to raise rep, and once I figured that out, it took me about 10 missions to get to level 2 missions. I have some Diplomacy, but I don't think it would take more than 20 missions, if you are selective about which missions you run.

TL;DR: To raise rep, select your missions very carefully and run the same one(s) about 10-20 times.

Thanks for your input on question 1. Anyone have some answers for the other two?

-Gallowglass-

1) 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0 to get next level missions.

2) No faction from NPC kills.

3) Use a lightweight frame and kite mobs so you dont take damage and dont have to use your repper in combat.  Train energy management and efficiency skills so you are stable with weapons.  Dont worry about being stable with repper running until later in the game.  They are too inefficient now to worry about.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

1) 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0 to get next level missions.

2) No faction from NPC kills.

3) Use a lightweight frame and kite mobs so you dont take damage and dont have to use your repper in combat.  Train energy management and efficiency skills so you are stable with weapons.  Dont worry about being stable with repper running until later in the game.  They are too inefficient now to worry about.

Perfect thanks!

-Gallowglass-