Topic: Microsystem

So what you all think about a rumor that a microsystem will be implemented. next to the current subscription system.

Re: Microsystem

If I recall correctly it is something that will only have cosmetic items and nothing that will give anyone the upper hand over someone else.

If this is the case I have no problems with it.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Micro transactions for account and cosmetic things only would be fine. I'd like to be able to change my characters picture appearance sometime. Not really a required thing and I doubt many people would use a system like that right now.

The Game

Alexander wrote:

Micro transactions for account and cosmetic things only would be fine. I'd like to be able to change my characters picture appearance sometime. Not really a required thing and I doubt many people would use a system like that right now.

I'd like to have a pink battle sequer.

For account management i would really like to see this option:

-Being able to purchase non activated account time since creation of account.

With the non reccuring payment method im sure im not the only one who "missed" some EP time between 2 monthes.

Ive a preordered account, and i would like to buy the 6/7k EPs ive missed being in vacation/we.

I think its a great microtransaction idea as it will make instantaneous cash income for AC.
Sure it wont be much but its fairly easy to implement since you got the datas and the buying system in place.

And theres not any kind of "unfairness" in this, and im also sure it will be an incentive for players to come back.

Obviously you need to charge the same price as active account time, otherwise many would stop paying to come back later when the game rocks "even" more.

I'd like to buy a preorder account with a years sub with ep's retroactively applied

I'd like to buy a gigantic Sauropod pet with over 9000 health, bigger than Koykili outpost. Also, a Unicorn to ride when I drive my Zenith.

GIDDY UP!

I want XZIBIT to pimp my termis!

There will be nothing available for cash that affects EP or NIC. It would undermine the persistency of our universe. Beyond that, anything is possible once our main issues have been dealt with.

Cobalt: Your idea sounds good, but it would result in making the purchase of an old, unused account pretty much a requirement to start the game. This would spawn a lot of RMT, account frauds, etc.

DEV Calvin wrote:

There will be nothing available for cash that affects EP or NIC. It would undermine the persistency of our universe. Beyond that, anything is possible once our main issues have been dealt with.

Cobalt: Your idea sounds good, but it would result in making the purchase of an old, unused account pretty much a requirement to start the game. This would spawn a lot of RMT, account frauds, etc.

/signed. very good

but I would go for an gigantic Sauropod also, can I haz it?

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Sure you can, its already designed:

http://www.toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NE … Comp1a.jpg