Topic: Regarding assignments & NPC corporations

This has become a bit of a "pet peeve", there is no way to distinguish between the NPC corporations giving out missions, and there is no way to figure out what missions you'll get when you "level" a certain NPC corporation up.

It would be nice to be able to view a "mission-tree" and be able to pre-plan what you want to raise when, especially for the new players who don't have any previous game knowledge.

Pretty much the only thing to go on right now is level all from 1 mega-corp, and hope things work out in the end. For new players, they don't even know what they're doing so they're just tapping in the dark and hope things work out in the end.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Re: Regarding assignments & NPC corporations

Step up and make a guide then

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Volunteer guides have nothing to do with in-game features/lack of information, and new players usually don't have the "knowledge" to find them unless its stickied somewhere.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Would be nice to have a single mission unlocked by having all subcorps rep past 1,2 etc. These missions would have higher payout, or unique (fun) missions, and can only be  done once every few hours or days

On the topic, I agree with syndic that it should be ingame. It's not difficult to do considering it's just mostly text. Would be more uptodate as devs could insert it. If there is a guide ingame already, why not expand it to include these things?