Topic: Bug when selling unstacked ammo

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4999/s … edammo.jpg

I have two stacks of ammo: 1st stack contains 2000 bullets and the 2nd 3445. When I try to sell 2000 bullets it tells me that the maximum amount of bullets I could sell is 3445 bullets. The bottom line of the market window on the other hand tells me that I have 5445 items of this type in my private storage.

Hence, the algorithm to calculate the maximum amount of items needs to be revised.

I didn't try to sell all of my bullets as I would like to keep the rest. Nonetheless I guess that If I sold 3445 bullets, it would be possible to sell the remaining bullets.

Re: Bug when selling unstacked ammo

Did you right click the stack of 2000 rounds and choose to sell or did you browse the market on the item and click the sell button at the bottom of that?

If I right click a stack and choose sell, it displays the maximum of the stack I try to sell. If you choose to sell through the market window, it simply picks the largest stack you have.

Re: Bug when selling unstacked ammo

Honestly I cant exactly remember, but with your explanation and the way it currently works, I either must have right clicked on the 3445-stack or opened the right section using the market window.

It is ok if you right click sell on a specific stack and then the system sets the max mount to the amount of that stack.

I realized that the biggest stack is taken for the max amount even if it is within a container in the private storage. Shoulnd't the default (no specific stack) be to sell all items of all containers if no specific stack was selected?