Re: Questions the community want asked on my podcasts

Weedy wrote:

[Question to GLiMPSE] Why you so good @ trolling?

+5 CoolPoints™ --- because I care.

Just wanted to chime in here in support of your podcast idea.  I remember listening to one of the Eve podcasts back when I played it and it adding significantly to my enjoyment of the game.  Specifically I remember a conversation about a huge battle that I was a part of, and I felt like I had contributed to something bigger than myself.

As far as format and frequency, I would say start with some basic talk about the game and let it evolve from there.  You don't have to have everything figured out from episode 1, just like Perpetuum itself.  I do think it is extremely important that the people involved speak clear English, otherwise it will be a failure regardless of how great the content is.

I think once a week is a good frequency, bi-weekly at the minimum.  Anything more than that and people will forget about it in between episodes.

Keep us updated on your progress, I'll be sure to listen when it comes out!

28 (edited by Gremrod 2011-03-10 21:44:14)

Update.

I put together a list of topics for Episode #1.

I am talking with a couple people via pm here on the forums and DEV Alf said he would not be able to do an interview but said they (DEVS) would talk and figure out who would be available for an interview.

I also think I may have found a co-host for the show.

I have also put together opening music to be used for the casts. It is Perpetuum music and is a small sample of the launch trailer music.

I have contacted the CEO of a new corp to feature.

Topics wanting to cover.

Political Landscape

Brief view of the current market.

[DEV interview] Depends on if I get the first episode together before any of them time.

Current state of the game from Player perspective.

Feature new corp. Hope to have an interview the the ceo.

Future of Perpetuum Blog entry.

• POS

• Artillery

• etc.

Talk about current patch to date at time of cast.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23