1 (edited by Lucius Marcellus 2011-03-07 18:57:36)

Topic: Competition: Find the Miner!

Dear Citizens,

An foreign exploratory miner who uses controversial techniques stripping mining fields at unheard rates have been observed by official spies. Unable to set aside resources it has been announced that whoever captures the agent may keep the robot along with all belongings. Reports show that he only appears sporadically, but at predictable times. He is expected on Saturday, the 12th of March at 15:00 GMT.

Officials might be able to give out additional information at the time in channel "Find the Miner". To capture the miner, ensure you stay next to him and notify Lucius Marcellus of the capture in a private conversation.

- Forwarded from Anonymous official

-------------------------------------

The robot may or may not be a robot regularly used for mining. The capture will be worth at least 5m, though likely a fair bit more (donations which will be directed added to the prize pool are welcome).

If people enjoy the event I might try to make it a bit more regular.

(Apologies for not posting this in the Events section, but since there are only 3 topics there I figured it might be left unnoticed)

Re: Competition: Find the Miner!

/clap for this kind of event, we need more of those one.
Thanks for the effort to bring  a content from the community

Note that it has been moved to Saturday due to IRL stuff. I hope interest will pick up a bit smile

Starting an event like that on beta could give us some nice pvp happenings big_smile

Thanks for adding some fun content :-)

5 (edited by Lucius Marcellus 2011-03-12 16:55:16)

Competition day is here, sell orders on the bot itself and modules would estimate the value to approx. 15m.

Congratulations to Holden Izown who found the Zenith with some T4!