Topic: bore

I do not know what to do.yesterday in 4 friends to farm level 3.tonight and I'll take a arkhe(skill velocity 10) around the island beta until they shoot me.

Re: bore

Want new island?

3 (edited by Moxok 2011-02-25 13:59:39)

I personally killed mechs, EW mechs, assaults, lights, industrials, miners, looted a Troiar and lost quite a big stack of Yagels in the process.

I hear Balfizar from 62nd Mobile Infantry is recruiting both troops and industrials.

4 (edited by alfri 2011-02-25 15:19:09)

Siddy wrote:

Want new island?

sunday night on initia i look a loot of kain m2s.are you there?

Moxok wrote:

I personally killed mechs, EW mechs, assaults, lights, industrials, miners, looted a Troiar and lost quite a big stack of Yagels in the process.

I hear Balfizar from 62nd Mobile Infantry is recruiting both troops and industrials.

I did pvp only 2 times.
my CORP now is no longer in alliance.
and I now do  pve on the beta island is impossible.and after 2 month of perpetuum alfa island are easy.

Make some more friends.. it is a tough game especially early. Find people doing same thing you want to do and make friends similar timezone etc.

7 (edited by alfri 2011-03-01 10:39:44)

Toku wrote:

Make some more friends.. it is a tough game especially early. Find people doing same thing you want to do and make friends similar timezone etc.

the problem is that my corp is no longer in the islands beta.a great problem. I can only go in the islands alfa.beta only pvp.and i make nic in beta island.
my corp leaders should find new alliances.

ehehe alfri, u're such a smartass ain't ya? big_smile
given you take this out here(no idea y tbqh) i'll answer to you in here
"you corp leaders" are working on different solutions (not goin to post them here for obvious reasons).
But like some other dudes suggested you, there r plenty of corps around, you don't like IBS? then find a better one, one that suits your needs
that goes for everyone...if you'r not having fun, you'r doing it wrong
cya

alfri wrote:
Toku wrote:

the problem is that my corp is no longer in the islands beta.a great problem. I can only go in the islands alfa.beta only pvp.and i make nic in beta island.

Hi alfri, it's me ... FT.

Let me start by saying that you paint a very ... hm ... strange picture of the corp we both are in which is a bit off reality, if not to say diametral opposed to what is actually going on.
Without being in that particular corp we both are in, to an outsider, it might look very strange.
If you are so keen on PvP and making money on Beta islands you should have participated or enticed participation before we got out of the Alliance.

Whining about it now ... completely and utterly useless.

As Freidal said, you are not forced to remain in IBS, you can leave at any time and join a corp that suits your needs, desires.

But please be warned. You will have to learn a whole different kind of MMO-behaviour in a corp that is present and active the way you want it to be.

You can no longer fart around and do what you want, when you want it. That I guarantee you.

FT

I do not understand why I should leave my corp.I am a ibs.
my bosses are great.and work hard for the corp.
my thread was directed especially to the dev.
is not a complaint with my corp.

alfri wrote:

Right, so why is this a question to the devs? This is an issue for your corp, it's got nothing to do with the devs at all.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

I did not hurry, but other players could leave the game.
I renew now three months, but other players might find the contents of now scarce.
I have faith in the game, and my post was meant to be an incentive for dev.non a critique of my corp.
I can not criticize my corp.
are all friends

I smell a massive language/communication issue here big_smile

the main prob of a Sandbox, it's hardly related to what's the community want to do. most of the gamer ask for more content. make some effort, don't wait the dev to raise your imagination, create yourself event and so on.
No offense, but with poor imagination, how a community cannot be bored?
specialy during this time, PO is a realy young game, i know many of other game, who have tons of bug, lack in any content (not talking about themepark where the game take the gamer by the hand), and i'm not alone testing bunch of those empty game, and thinking PO got the good way. just give'em time.

So one more time, call your imagination for some fun ingame, ask your friend Corpo to work with you in this way. Because the other around can't play for you.

(sorry for my basic english, and again, no offense on those word)