1 (edited by Black Flag 2011-03-13 23:14:25)

Topic: Perpetuum Fit Tool

Use this spreadsheet to figure out which extensions to get to fit that gear you just got/want to get, or would like to know what gear you can use based on current extensions.  This works in conjunction with the Perpetuum Planner.  Simply use the import button to import your planner extension data.  Only applied data[green] is imported, planned data[yellow] is not.

Perpetuum Fit Tool v2.01 (Spreadsheet)

If you have any recommendations or requests for future versions, please post them in this thread.  (An exe version or google docs post will not be made due to the complexity of this spreadsheet.  Please note that this spreadsheet is protected and any modification is only possible with the authorization of myself.)

Common sense is the least common of all the senses.

Re: Perpetuum Fit Tool

Love it, Love it, Love it.

It has informed me that my next Mech, A Kain, i need to improve some supplemental extensions

I Currently am the author of Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Continued..
EVE - bigsteve

best thing since sliced cake

i have used it on my mining Alt, i cant seem to see where the mined % is???

EVE - bigsteve

bigsteve wrote:

i have used it on my mining Alt, i cant seem to see where the mined % is???

Mined % is not computed, as the primary function of this tool is to help with fittings (cap stability, CPU and reactor) and extensions; 2ndary is damage and healing; terciary is radar visibility.

Thanks black flag

Updated to v1.11
* Corrected some accumulator usage calculations for 3rd and subsequent torso modules when repair tunings were equipped
* Corrected firearm DPS calculations

seem's we (french) can't open the Fit tool, your protection isn't coded for our country. using Excel 2000 <= just realising, maybe that's why ^^

Lance Caedis wrote:

seem's we (french) can't open the Fit tool, your protection isn't coded for our country. using Excel 2000 <= just realising, maybe that's why ^^

Hmmm.... I'll have to look into this.  Not sure why it isn't working, as the spreadsheet isn't encrypted, it's just protected.  Which just makes the cells I've specificed unusable.  Is it giving an error?  Is excel opening?  Can you see anything on the spreadsheet?  Please post as much information as possible so I can help resolve this issue.

oki, i'll try to describe what's happen (sorry for my basic english)

Your tool on my desktop, i launch as usual (administrator right)
Excel open, and ask me if i want to activate the macro, in the case of yes or no,
once this window disappear and try to launch the tool,
i've got a pop up message, saying this tool cannot be open, due to a protection not coded for your own country

Sorry about delay on reply, and thanks for your help

Just to let you know, there may be something wrong with the Medium Miner Accu usage on a Termis, Put 4 on it with 4 Acc rechargers says its cap stable, but in games its not...

EVE - bigsteve

how come I can't fit arkhes, sequers, and lithus's

don't discriminate lol

13 (edited by bigsteve 2011-03-03 18:32:24)

Found a bug when an ammo is selected on the 3rd Torso slot of a Turret Weapon, the "Damage (Average)" #VALUES! is displayed.

Bot i have used it a Kain.

P.S. Also hve noticed that some of the Extension from the Planner import are not getting in

So far:
Basic Kinematics
General Firing
Improved Falloff

Then on further investigation it looks like the planner is not putting the extensions gained when characters are first started in the "currentExtensions" list as these are defined in the "starterChoices"

EVE - bigsteve

14 (edited by Black Flag 2011-03-04 17:14:10)

Updated to v1.12
* Corrected surface hit size calculation with Evasive Module equipped
* Corrected dps 'Value' error
* Added Notes to beginning of opening page.  Please read them, as several of the posts listed above will be covered in this section.

15 (edited by Black Flag 2011-03-04 17:34:00)

Lance Caedis wrote:

oki, i'll try to describe what's happen (sorry for my basic english)

Your tool on my desktop, i launch as usual (administrator right)
Excel open, and ask me if i want to activate the macro, in the case of yes or no,
once this window disappear and try to launch the tool,
i've got a pop up message, saying this tool cannot be open, due to a protection not coded for your own country

Sorry about delay on reply, and thanks for your help

I've looked into this and I can't find ANY information on this error.  I would recommend typing the exact error you're getting into your search bar to find more information on it, and then if you find something that you believe is relevant, post the link here for me to look at.  Since translation some times gets messed up, this is the route I would go.  As my translation of your error may be different and would give me no results when I search for it.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.  I just started using EXCEL about a month or so before I released the first version of this fit tool.  Also, I would speak to others in the french community that may be able to assist you, as I can only speak english.

bigsteve wrote:

Just to let you know, there may be something wrong with the Medium Miner Accu usage on a Termis, Put 4 on it with 4 Acc rechargers says its cap stable, but in games its not...

When looking at the spreadsheet, do you have the Medium Miner Modules turned on?  If not, the bot will be stable till you turn them on.  If yes, do you have all the relevant extensions applied in the spreadsheet?  If not, your extensions could drastically change the cycle time of the miner modules in-game and if not represented correctly in the spreadsheet, the spreadsheet could show different results than in-game.  Also note that Planned and Imported extensions are ADDED together for calculations.  I.E. 6 planned and 4 imported will give a value of 10.  You may have intended 6 total; which would be 2 planned and 4 imported.

Black Flag. When I get time again I will have to get with you on the fitting tool I was working on. But since you have the Excel one it may not be needed any longer.

But, we could still do what we had planned on you getting all the formulas down and getting them in my tool.

Up 2 u buddy.

Here is a screen of the application I had done so far. I stopped work on it about 2 months ago.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/ … 8_2311.png

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

Black Flag. When I get time again I will have to get with you on the fitting tool I was working on. But since you have the Excel one it may not be needed any longer.

But, we could still do what we had planned on you getting all the formulas down and getting them in my tool.

Up 2 u buddy.

Here is a screen of the application I had done so far. I stopped work on it about 2 months ago.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/ … 8_2311.png

wish i could do stuff like that,

EVE - bigsteve

19 (edited by bigsteve 2011-03-10 04:16:00)

Bugs i have found:

Standard Medium Missile Launcher is wanting to select Small Ammo

IGNORE - Medium Slugs are throwing out a #VALUE! in Damage(Average) when selected. - Fixed by re-downloading

Medium Auxillary Accumulators are adding wrong value to Accu

EVE - bigsteve

20 (edited by bigsteve 2011-03-10 04:16:54)

Syn-tech Armor Repper has wrong CPU usage, should be 1, Currently stated as 35

EVE - bigsteve

Updated to v1.13
* Corrected Standard Medium Missile Launcher selecting Small Missiles
* Corrected Accumulator calculation with Auxiliary Accumulators equipped
* Corrected Syn-Tec Small Armor Repairer CPU value

Thanks for the good work.

There are two things that are screwy with armor Hardeners

1. The Active resists are not being added to the Passive + Native Bot resists when the module is active, As in game
2. When a Standard Chemical Hardener is added the the Third Leg Slot the Resists when active all screw up.

EVE - bigsteve

so, adding mk2 items in already?

are they worth the effort - especially the mechs?
or do we have to wait for the first m2s mk2's rolling off the production lines, to get figure out the formula positioni of the new robot bonus?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Moved offtopic posts here.

25 (edited by Black Flag 2011-03-13 01:52:17)

Updated to v2.0
* Applied bots and updates per 3/11/11 patch
* Added Demobilizer Resistance % to Spreadsheet page under Defense
* Corrected Chemical Hardener calculation

-Note-
I have not added the new Flawed and Niani modules at this time, nor do I see any reason to at the moment.  However, if I receive enough requests for it, I'll consider it.