1 (edited by Rex Amelius 2011-10-12 22:15:21)

Topic: USTZ corp found

I'm an EVE PVP vet of almost 5 years curious about this game, again.

I spent a couple months grinding missions and mining and failing to find a corp I wanted to join, probably due to my timezone and night owl tendencies.

I still have a ton to learn, but you'll find I'm a great team player. I've even run my own PvP group in that other game and played FC for small med fleets. Not telling you I'm awesome, only that I know games like this REQUIRE people to take initiative. That I do.

I have two accounts:
Rex Amelius - Tactics/Mechatronics ~300k EP ALL combat
Polonius Rex - Heavy Industry/Research & Dev ~300 EP ALL mining BABY ...let's get some rox

Eventually, I want to be all PVP all the time with enough NIC to buy all the shineys and throw them away into heaps of burning wrecks

In EVE I avoided Blobs mostly due to lag, preferring small med focused groups not all wrapped up in politics and sov. But here I'm not gonna discriminate till I know the game better. Besides how big can your 'blobs' possibly be? As long as there is no lag, I'm up for whatever.

---------

UPDATE: I'm joining War Dec bitgiz

Re: USTZ corp found

Might want to try an Infestation corp.

Or a norhoop corp. Try BattleAxe big_smile

4 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-02-21 18:09:59)

If you're an independent guy, that can operate in smaller squads, then you're welcome to work with us. We face off against all of the groups, and raid often, without the necessity to grind gear like a miner.

No politics here.

We have three corps in our alliance, the e=mc^2, e-corp, irs. Both are fun corps to raid with. This weekend I had constant pvp against blob factions, but with a good head we stay clear, and sometimes get zerged.

There's another corp lead by a good guy the 62nd, and he gets some awesome fights! He fights mornings/afternoons csts.

Our fights are evening/late evening csts.

Of course the other factions have good stuff as well.

5 (edited by Freidal Shoveler 2011-02-27 14:12:27)

we do not recruit players who can't speak italian thou a hint:

find some corp/alliance not involved in territorial warfare first, will take you longer to get on a fighting mech/heavy mech, but..in the end..u really need one to have fun? yarr

OK, I'm back to try this again. I'm little skeptical of this game's longevity especially considering my 6-month old post is still front page, but I'm goin for it anyway.

Thanks to above who responded. Not sure you guys still around or if with same groups so I'm gonna start fresh ...uuuhhh, with the same post.

Hopefully I can catch someone in a public channel, actually have a conversation this time.

Still looking for late night USTZ pvp activity, if it exists.

What's PVP?
We only gank in these here hills.

I AM NOT A GM™

Feel free to get in contact with me. I think after some discussions u will find my corp to be a nice fit for what you are looking for. We just have to discuss if you would be a good fit for corp is all. Im in-game like... always?.... Just contact me on Arc X.

Alexandra wrote:

What's PVP?
We only gank in these here hills.

Ganking? I'm shocked!

And also, I've been reading the 'corporate discussions' forums where I see the familiar old whose-blobbing-who storyline. Traditionally I'm with the blog hating crowd, but not even gonna go there with blobbers-ruining-the-game debate. At this time I can't really care about what's 'fair', only what's fun.

So my new equation is Pvp where P are the evil blobbers/gankers/greifers and p are the good guys trying to save the innocent and the game. I can play either side an be happy for now. I'll let experience determine my eventual placement in that debate.

As long as the guys I'm chillin with are rational cool dudes, I'll be ok. A little emo never hurts too.

I'll try to get in touch tonight with those interested in talking. Thanks!

NeX could be a Corp to suit your needs.
Try contacting one of those fine players.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY