Topic: new player looking for corp

hi
im pretty much same background as others . lot of different mmos
i have had eve on the hd for a few years . bored of that experience . moved over here

enjoy perpetuum alot . just passed early tutorial stuff learning as i go
us east coast player ~ subbed for few months to start will probably stick around a good bit of time to see game evolve .
looking for adult - friendly corp with possible vent or ts

thank you

2 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-02-16 22:54:43)

Re: new player looking for corp

Hi,
   We're a raid focused group right now with a great industrial backbone. We're very effective at using minimal gear to inflict some nice heavy losses on people. As well we have lots of opportunities in our industrial wing.

We raid from alpha on beta, so you get to dictate your fighting place. Are very mature, and a good casual group. We also use pretty cheap gear, so fights are easy to get into and do, without having to grind much.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … syndicate/

There are lots of different corps as well for you to check.

You're welcome to write me a mail so we can talk/work further. We use vent as voice coms.

Good luck in game.

Mara Kaid wrote:

Hi,
   We're a raid focused group right now with a great industrial backbone. We're very effective at using minimal gear to inflict some nice heavy losses on people. As well we have lots of opportunities in our industrial wing.

We raid from alpha on beta, so you get to dictate your fighting place. Are very mature, and a good casual group. We also use pretty cheap gear, so fights are easy to get into and do, without having to grind much.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … syndicate/

There are lots of different corps as well for you to check.

You're welcome to write me a mail so we can talk/work further. We use vent as voice coms.

Good luck in game.

That is pretty much how every corporation will try to promote themselves, you may want to lay back and observe the forums and the politics.

If you want real PVP and have some real fun in this game let me know.
ECORP are good if they like their style and way of something things but they're not near the top of the list when talking about PVP or Industry.

A nice group though. But if you want something more. If you want all the help, advise and PVP you can shake a stick at then Infestation is the way to go. smile

The Game

*shakes spray can*

Is this a bulletin board ?!!?