Topic: Ideeas regarding PvE content

Hi all, this is my first post here, I ve been reading the forums, up untill now...

My ideeas involves new robots and skill.

New robots: new version of every class of robot, like an upgraded version of the already existing one ( either have 1 more slot or abit more bonus ). Looks of the robot also different ( by the colors - look more mean or maybe something extra added to them to differenciate )

For using these robots would require max level of each robotics skill ( basic/advanced/ewar/industrial)

To be able to manufacture them would need a special skill ( something like Advanced Research that would rise a little the % chance to learn the data ) and the only way to obtain the data for them is from any kernel but with very very small chance, the higher kernel rank the more % you can research ( this would make the price of kernel go even higher ). The % chance of research should be set very low. Also besides all materials and knowledge would need some sort of Blueprint in order to manufacture. These can be obtained from pvp areas maybe. Blueprints 2 type: limited number of manufacture or unlimited making them very valuable also they should be very very rare.

This is a basic ideea, that would not require huge patch.

Constructive feedback welcome.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Ideeas regarding PvE content

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/foru … -requests/

The devs have in the works, the ability to mix and match body parts; Head, torso, legs.

*moved*

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.