1 (edited by Monarth 2011-02-12 22:20:21)

Topic: Seeking a friendly corp

So, I'm a new player in this kind of game, just started today, but for now I've been hooked as I played about 8 hours straight once I started.

I've pretty much gotten to the basics now, so now I'd like to join a good corp, which would provide basic equipment and such, as I've decided to concentrate my mech on mining and industry, with some mob killing and possible PvP aside of course. In a certain manner I've always been a support-kind of guy. I'm pretty much dreaming of becoming a professional engineer in the game, but we'll see how far I go. I'd wish to find gaming company from the corp I'd join as lack of buddies has seemed to always been the reason I quit a game.

I have a long experience with MMO's, about 6 years, with total of maybe 15 different games. Some I played long times, but most only lasted a month or two.

My time zone is GMT +2, I'm 16 years (17 in the spring) and from Finland. I'm pretty much capable of playing from 5pm to 10-11pm, local time. I have an old headset, but the mic's function is questionable plus I'm not used to voice chatting, but it's worth an effort.

My agent is, as the name tells, Monarth. I'm currently playing on New Virginia island, doing missions, figuring out stuff and gathering intel for manufacturing.

See you in game.

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-02-12 23:27:27)

Re: Seeking a friendly corp

M2S has just had a lot of Finnish members join but we're not exactly everyone's cup of tea.
We'd be happy to teach you and show you everything in the game but we're heavily PvP focused and tend to work towards goals as a team rather than individually which may not suit your playing style.

We're often seen killing players on Norhoop and we've got a reputation for getting into trouble but 90% of our members are solid and have a clean record. Well.. maybe 40%.. Or less..

The Game

Yea, might not be my style, but it's a considerable offer as it could secure myself some beta island routes for transportation.

But I guess I'll see if other offers come.

CIR is happy to accept new agents. However, we are a communist corporation therefore we're not exactly everyone's cup of tea. For one, we dont pay for ore from our miners. Other perks are received in return of course.

Now for the propaganda reel... *changes tapes*

Do you enjoy playing with a purpose? Are you looking for fellow minded individuals who pride in being part of a TEAM that sets and achieves goals? Then CIR WANTS YOU!

First and foremost we are a team, a band of brothers working together to achieve common goals that give us PURPOSE to spend time in-game. Name the goal, and over the last 14 years we've been there and done that.

We are looking for players who wish to join a vibrant community with a great sense of humour committed to achieving excellence in Perpetuum Online. All that we ask is that you are an active player interested in working as part of a team for larger goals, achievements and conquests, to discover the challenges Perpetuum Online has to offer - and beat them, one by one.

To sum it up, what we can offer you is:
- Mature and organized guild
- Experienced leadership
- Experienced players
- A social enviroment where you can grow in-game with the guild
- Meaningful game experience

*propaganda reel off*

And as documented elsewhere, you can review our entry into Perpetuum, joining ECORP's Vindictive Alliance, the subsequent Civil War after they fired on us, and their ultimate removal from Doomhalarn for all intents and purposes.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice