Topic: Hey devs are are my feeds ?

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/fee … ph_200.png

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/fee … h_1600.png

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/fee … h_1600.png

me: http://i.imgur.com/tQXCh.jpg

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Re: Hey devs are are my feeds ?

They've been removed at release. Everyone was spamming them. You're late to the party.

The Game

that is not a valid excuse

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

if this stats was good they publish them.... so....:/

Hummer wrote:

if this stats was good they publish them.... so....:/

Depends what you call good. This game doesn't require a large amount of subscribers to be profitable.

Everyone is saying how this game has no reason to be played but those same people can't think outside their own minds or see the full extent of what they suggest. They should have change minerals but left them so the tiles remained "Red" as this is now the psychological trigger for "This is good."

Reduce the number of cycles per mineral fields, add new blank island for exploring and later perpetration. New PvE content and an extensive missions system with a dynamic mission creation system. There are lots of things the devs should do but nothing they can do instantly. It'll take them time but completely code, work out the bugs and present new content but it's not like they're sitting around with their [Removed] all day.

The Devs should make more public appearances because when they do you can tell spirits lift a little and the rather odd and interesting questions start to flow in general chat.

I hate the idea of this game losing it's gritty feel but I think that a lot can be done on the balance side that isn't. Silly things like CT names not being anywhere near the names of the modules they produce. Module weight and stats not following on for each module like they should. Like EVERY MMO you're playing for a beta but the game should never be "Finished" but it should and IS stable enough to play. Connects and speeds vary hugely but that's to be expected of the current server configuration and location.

There is no need to cry over the game but I can understand why people are. The most exciting thing that happens all day to an alpha island player is reading general chat.

Everyone probably things this game and it's economy is pretty stable but it only takes a small 10 man group to change the fate of an entire 1000 man alliances yet not enough people are stepping up to the line to make a difference. Have 1 miner on each island a hauler going between them hauling for a few hours and that team can make a lot of modules, a lot of NIC and keep themselves going as they always have something new to make. They start to sign deals with Beta island alliances (Maybe some but not others) and start to get their Epriton flowing and can make more advanced robots and start funding their Kernel addition (Research).

The main issue is ALL this can be done by a small group. Smaller NPC's are way too easy and also very profitable once you can one volley them but for a new players they're hard and not worth a lot of NIC. The price differences between each "Stage" of the game is currently too small. The damage output and functionality is too limited. It's lots of little steps with no real boundary between them. Light robots can kill a Mech even if it's very well equipped and just makes a few silly mistakes. In some respected the areas of this game that I expected to copy and paste EVE don't and the areas I didn't expect to need copying and that could be reinvented and imagined haven't been. sad

It's all very sad really. The game can keep going with the groundwork it's gone but it's not to late to change the board all together and just say "Mech now have 50% more armour." "Heavy mechs now have rebalanced bonuses" "Mining is now structural as well as robot based." "Mining has been reinvented and is now completely different and a lot more fun, less AFKable and doesn't require the deaths of any small children."

sad

The Game

I believe people are willing to wait if a DEV can give a general idea of how long the wait is.