Topic: Relations and lv 2 miss switch

I have to clear my mind about relation :-)

So, i know there is a switch to a lv 2 mission, when you reach 1.0 standing.

ok, but where to see standing? Surely i know, open relations i see many corp connected to only one megacorp... i.e. 10 corp connect to asintec... but standing in front of asintec is?!?! the result of all this standing's corp? Is that one i need for switch? (megacorp stand)
is not very clear, can someone talk about it?

ty in advance and sorry for english, i hope you not mix up something :-)

Re: Relations and lv 2 miss switch

1. why is this in general discussion? its a question, so should be in Q&A

2. you need 1.00x standing for a certain corp (eg. Matsuda) to unlock THEIR lvl2 missions. it doesn't matter how much average standing you have for eg. Asintec (which is the conglomerate)

The relations tab shows you exactly what you need to know.
the other thing you should check, after you have reached >1.0 for a corporation, is the "all assignments" tab of the Assignment window.

you will notice that the lvl2 missions are located at alpha outposts.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Oh ok... sorry for wrong section... and ty for help, u did it!

my mind is clear now ;-)

*moved*

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

I am at the point where almost all of my relations (22 of the 27) are over 1.01 and the net + to relations per trip is negligible by running the level 1 transport missions (I can run 8 at a time). When I run level 2's/3's I can gain about .4 total positive relation in an hour (considering all of the + and -). This seems awful low but I only have about 5 factions over 2.01 so the # of available transport missions at the outposts is pretty low.

It just seems like I am missing something simple.

I make the rounds Radholme/Galoly/TM etc but the return on time invested seems low.

I run only Alpha stuff.

What am I missing?

Airow wrote:

I run only Alpha stuff.

What am I missing?

Beta Stuff?

I fully understand that my progression will be much slower if I run nothing but Alpha missions. However, I am just trying to determine if there is a "cap" due to diminishing returns on running the Alphas or is it theoretically possible to max relation out with all corps by running only Alphas. And per my original post, if I am missing something that would allow for faster progression running my transport missions I would love to be enlightened by the smart people.

As someone not interested (at this point) in feeding kills to Corps I am simply looking for information to assist an "Alphabear" (sounds better than carebear) such as myself.

Is the cap 6.0 on relations? I heard that some where.

maximum you can get on alpha is 4.0 (lvl 3 mission start at 2.0, standing stops at 4.0)
beta 7.0

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear