1 (edited by Control 2011-02-08 00:15:28)

Topic: Industrialist seeking corp

So, I guess I'm new by Perpetuum standards. I'm currently working on relations and pouring EP into production. I'm mostly production specced. I'm good enough to drive industrial mechs and mine some, but I consider myself industrial first, and a gatherer second. I hope to branch out to prototyping eventually, but I'm not dumb enough to spread myself too thin just yet.

What I'm looking for from a corp is freedom to spend my EP as I see fit, a sane tax rate, and access to beta. I have no problem contributing to the war effort either through gratis use of my production capacity, raw materials, or whatever else, but please accept that I'm not going to subscribe a second account to run around in an Intakt going pew pew at sequers.

Anything beyond that is just gravy. I'm not looking for handouts or handholding. Just a cause, and a way to get off of alpha prison.

Don't mind my current corp, it's just a placeholder a friend of mine made for her alts.

Re: Industrialist seeking corp

You could check out AXE.

Re: Industrialist seeking corp

LethalRose wrote:

You could check out AXE.

AXE is probably a good choice -- i don't think they have any requirements that their indi's have pvp characters. However, the only concern I would have is with the growing strife on Norhoop and the shortage of epitron they are experiencing you could find yourself smack dab in the middle of a huge civil war fueled by the need for epitron.

Same will be true on Dom though -- they are in the midst of a civil war over their also.

Unfortunately, we won't take you in M2S without a combat character. You may want to check around with some of the other infestation corps -- they may not have such requirements.

Best wishes,
GLiMPSE