Topic: Patch notes

Change: Several robot movement sounds have been updated. (bye-bye sequerphone *snif*)
Change: Epriton isn't liquid anymore. Scientists are baffled.

What are your favourite patch notes?

Re: Patch notes

* Change: Redistributed mineral amounts, some minerals are now more abundant on islands belonging to a specific faction.
* Change: Material regeneration rate has been decreased on alpha islands.

Former CEO of X-23

* '''Change:''' Intakt's speed slightly decreased.
* '''Change:''' Insurance payouts have been reduced.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

* Change: Readjusted the ranges of small and medium missiles to 150/180m.

I wonder if they gona change it in every month smile

But very nice things overall smile

5 (edited by Purgatory 2011-02-04 16:00:20)

Seems a bit strange that they put the range on standard light missiles to 150 but the heat-ix faction ranged missiles have been left the same? Doesn't that mean HEAT-IX light missiles are  now broken? They are no longer 20% more range than standard, they forgot about those then?

6 (edited by Alexander 2011-02-04 16:03:26)

Purgatory wrote:

Seems a bit strange that they put the range on standard light missiles to 150 but the heat-ix faction ranged missiles have been left the same? Doesn't that mean HEAT-IX light missiles are  now broken? They are no longer 20% more range than standard, they forgot about those then?

150m standard medium compact and standard small ballistic and 180m Heat -IX medium compact and Heat -IX small ballistic.

Medium long range missiles are unchanged.

The Game

I can't try it yet ,but i guess 150 is the normal and 180 the heatX (also the medium compact missiles, ballistic remain unchanged)

8 (edited by LethalRose 2011-02-04 16:05:51)

Purgatory wrote:

they also forgot to run spellcheck on the patch notes.

i love that one!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

i love that one!

thumbs up.

Patch is nice! Wanna t4? Grow or steal a weed!

Tbh, this patch solves important problems:
1. Static radar, what tactically weird for smaller and larger bots: radar modules.
2. Large money amount in big corporation wallet: new and wallet-heavy plant.
Other changes imo less important.
My general concern: nice patch. Everyone in this gaming community must be grateful for Devs hard work.