Topic: New player LF Corp

First of all hello everyone.
So I just bought the game like 20mins or so and created my first character gona play toturial and all that stuff ,but first thought I should write here. Planing to invite my best friend too. Maybe someone has idea of what should the two of us do to make it more of or more profit? And I am living in Europe +2 GTM if what, gona spend from 6-8 or maybe less hours a day playing game depend on week (kind of on vacation right now).
So I played EVE a year ago for 3 months or so (yea I know not much in big game like this) you can say I only experienced only ~30% of game or so ,but still I enjoyed game and had most memorably expirience out of so many mmos I triend of played. It was such completly diffrend and refreching game for me and most important really in depth that most of mmos. But I just didn't had much time and money at that time (even thought I paid with PLEX) so somehow I just stoped playing. Even now I was thinking about playing it again ,but found out about this one and it catched my look. 9eu for such game and free month makes it up for it so much so what the hell. So I decided to try it out (intend to play at least whole month well I paid for it any ways).
If you would ask why I enjoyed EVE so much even thought I didn't really do anything like hardcore pvp or something like that, I would answer I just enjoyed community so much. Its not just that game is different people itself are different in games likes this (EVE, Perpetuum) and I find it comfortable... Don't know why other mmos don't give this feel. And of course I am hoping that much from Perpetuum too.
From materials I had read this game looks as complex as EVE (I only began to show some progress after joining Corp and they gave me a hand and that is a reason why it was so much fun just to listen to them talking about all of that complex stuff half I don't even understand) and its hard to figure out things on your own. Especially when game is so fresh like this one and it don't have that much materials to dig in.
So I still haven't said anything about what Corp I am looking for. Well where there would be someone who could take a noob like me and walk me by hand  – fill me with information I need for or at least try to. I don't want to make it sound like someone have to do everything for me. Just I want to take some sort of support role (like my goal in EVE was logistic). Maybe there is some sort of role in some Corp that  are needed (or suggest few) and I would gladly take that. I just love being need if not that when what is mmo for? Achieving something in team work is just such great feeling... I hope you guys still understand what I am saying and what I looking for (hoping not to much).
Any ways right now I gone 22/20 Industrial and 14/15 Military (played with Perpetuum planner a bit) and chosen Truhol-Markson megacorporation. What I have in mind is put some points in Electronics (Ewar stuff) and in that way somehow go for of supportive role. That is why I chosen Truhol-Markson ,because I read that Missiles takes less Accumulator charge that other weapons, so I guess there is more for Electronics Warfare stuff. Keep in mind this is only my guessing I have no knowledge how it work or how much it effective in practice whatsoever. But I still not sure how I will make money in game ,but I think Industrial will come in handy that way, I don't mind if you think this is stupid I just started so I will just reroll if what. Right now this is all I have in mind. Feel free to suggest anything.

Note: As you can see my English is far from perfect so excuse me ,but I did my best and how can I get better without communicating with others? I am hoping it not gona be big trouble.

PS: I am sorry if I mentioned EVE to much ,but both games give me the same feelings.
PSS: My god I wrote so much so sorry for this long text, kind of got carried away...

Looking forward to your responds guys!
And thank you for your time reading this (if you did so ofc).

Re: New player LF Corp

Wall o' text

Re: New player LF Corp

Cyberdine Inc. would be interested in talking to you mate.

If I could direct you to our website and "in-game" forums advertisement. Have a look. We focus on maturity and have an age policy of 25. We also are looking for members who are willing to communicate via Teamspeak 3 and corporation forums.

Cyberdine has a very 'family' type atmosphere. Each of us has been interviewed and handpicked for their maturity and teamwork attitude. We maintain a new-player friendly mindset and are more than willing to help beginners in Perpetuum with advice and equipment so long as you meet our requirements.

Either way you go mate, you sound like a decent fellow and hope to meet you in game for some good competition and possibly some business dealings. smile

http://cyberdine-inc.org/index.php
In-game public chat channel: Cyberd