Topic: Alliances?

Q&A Question without answer:

[20:35:32] <Akumaka> Is there an Alliance system planned for the future?

What abour Alliances?
What planned?
What implemented, but not released?
What can we expect in the future?

Re: Alliances?

Conglomerates (Alliances) are planned and are in but not finished. They'll be publicly usable one day. Hopefully the system will be simple to start and be improved later. The CEO of the corporation that founds the Conglomerate should become the Conglomerate leader and is able to transfer leadership to any CEO within the Conglomerate.

I expect in the future these will be the controlling force over who can access player build structures and be been killed by the automated defences. Conglomerate controlled buildings with a small tax for player use would be awesome.

The Game

Well to receive the answer from dev's with more concrete information on that when to wait and that to expect...

Hm when will this game be ready for alliances?

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

lol how about basic tools again like:

1. Easier job manufacturing tools.
2. contract system.

we went through thread like this before.

I'm really looking foward to better Corp tools, if they also make Alliances better, that's a bonus!

7 (edited by Sundial 2011-09-14 15:46:30)

Arga wrote:

I'm really looking foward to better Corp tools, if they also make Alliances better, that's a bonus!

Yeah... here is one basic feature that would make our lives easier... being able to have shared storage pools. So I don't have to login to one char, travel for 30 minutes, trade another of my accounts, and travel back 30 minutes. Like a personal corp storage.. you could have multiple pools, some for friends to leave stuff they need, some private, etc.

Currently this is a huge pain in the arse for players based out of multiple terminals / players not in the same corporation but who play together.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

some quad features should be copied over to corp features, and some should be expanded to a higher then corp level:

a squad built by corp leader = alliance

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

we have corp only sell orders.. why not alliance only sell orders - a suggestion for the future

10 (edited by Lobo 2011-11-08 14:38:43)

Personally I think that there are a few things that should take priority over an alliance/conglom feature.

• Contracts for moveing items

• Squad features including: shared leader rights or Platoon features where A squad has xyz nexus and B sqaud has uvw nexus but were all together in same squad/platoon

• Item storage is great but if my corp gives me access to lvl x I would still like a folder i can lock there (corp storage manager would still be able to open with out pass)

• One of each type (Light to mech) new bots per faction

• The abality to tell the factory where to take the mats from if i can check a box that says make the corp pay for it I should be able to make it use a folder in corp storage.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:

Personally I think that there are a few things that should take priority over an alliance/conglom feature.

• Contracts for moveing items

• Squad features including: shared leader rights or Platoon features where A squad has xyz nexus and B sqaud has uvw nexus but were all together in same squad/platoon

• Item storage is great but if my corp gives me access to lvl x I would still like a folder i can lock there (corp storage manager would still be able to open with out pass)

• One of each type (Light to mech) new bots per faction

• The abality to tell the factory where to take the mats from if i can check a box that says make the corp pay for it I should be able to make it use a folder in corp storage.

+1

Also, being able to refine / produce / etc out of folders and not just the base storage (yes I know, probobly a can of worms but the storage system eventually needs to be dealt with)

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sundial wrote:

+1

Also, being able to refine / produce / etc out of folders and not just the base storage (yes I know, probobly a can of worms but the storage system eventually needs to be dealt with)

Yeah this would be very helpfull. What's the use for alliances when our smaller mechanics aren't simple yet. People's thinking really astounds me.