Topic: Looking for a pirate / PvP only corp...

I have played Eve for 4-5years, and quite playing 2 years ago. Now that I have time to come back playing, I discovered PO.

I had funny and good times in Eve, playing as a pirate. I just start PO early this month, and already I'm discovering the game.

I'm 36y, male and played +4/+5 GT (Brazil).

I'm a corp engaged player, always traying to help CORP's players. But (laughs), if not a CORPs mate, pay ransom or die.

Just pilot assault robot yet, but I now numbers do the diference.

Waiting for an invite e desiring lots of fun,

Fernando.

(P.S.: My english sucks, but I can make my self understood).

Re: Looking for a pirate / PvP only corp...

Try M2S.  You may have heard of us. We're kind of a big deal.

->You just lost The Game<-

E=Mk² claimed to be pirate but quickly joined an alliance so I don't think they are any true pirate corporations at this time.  You may need to start one.  O_o

The Enclave - A mature, friendly, and cooperative corporation.

4 (edited by Jariis 2011-01-27 19:44:19)

HereticZero wrote:

E=Mk² claimed to be pirate but quickly joined an alliance

lol, you seem a bit bitter ! Could it be related with the fact we joined north dom instead of south dom ? smile

Pirate do not mean against everyone (it can be, but not necessarily). Pirate (in Perpetuum) is more about roaming non stop on beta island, ganking what you can find ( I though you already had a pretty good picture of what we are doing lol).

Anyway we just want to pvp as much as we can, whatever how you call our activity.
See you soon ! yarr

ps: E=Mk2 is french speaking only, due to some members having difficulties with english. Sorry and success with your corporation search Mercy Please!

He also seem to have miraculously forgotten that we used to be MSF, but changed name since we switched CEO.

We've been roaming alone for 2 months, before we cowardly joined your enemy like the yellow-livers scoundrels we are, and evolved from pirates to corsairs.

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/

MSF were brave roamers. I hope you find a good alliance home at some point, if that is your choice. Good luck!

Annihilator said: Walking careless onto hokko without masking is like jumping into a bathtub with the hungry 30cm piranhas (infestation)
GLiMPSE™'s CoolPoints™ Leaderboard