1 (edited by Jita 2014-04-13 13:30:03)

Topic: Jokers recruitment - Old topic please close

The Jokers are a PvP corporation with one fundamental goal. In order to be 100% PvP we must be 100% industry. Our commitment to this has made us a force to be reckoned with in Beta and release.

With a core group of experienced players and a good balance of t4 research we are looking for directors, members and ideally small corps who wish to be part of a bigger family.

Struggling with production and making an impact?

Join joke and have access to a good level of tech and experienced veterans of many large scale battles.

Overall its a low key but effective place to be. Convo me for details.

Edit:

We've made good progress with recruitment and are close to shutting our doors.

Recruitment is now invite only

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Jokers recruitment - Old topic please close

Not taking advantage of Nodictus situation, at all.

Trying to get bigger blob? With all the lies you just posted?

Active PVP?

Realy? Where?

Ah, Siddy.. trolling in other corp's recruitment forum is not cool anymore neutral

Lying to your would be recruits was never cool to begin with...

Axe do it all the time!

Now with more video's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQFawTgX … re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-oqChZvIPk

Small gang lulz with our brosefs RG

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Siddy wrote:

Active PVP?

Realy? Where?

I've joined this corp about a week ago. There were lot's of small squad PVP roams on hostile beta islands and regular defensive PVP ops on our own island, usually together with other Norhoop corps.  So what exactly is the lie ?

For a guy from a big blob corp it's ridiculous to accuse smaller corps of trying to blob.
If you want to make others look bad, at least try something more believable next time.

Voldemort wrote:
Siddy wrote:

Active PVP?

Realy? Where?

I've joined this corp about a week ago. There were lot's of small squad PVP roams on hostile beta islands and regular defensive PVP ops on our own island, usually together with other Norhoop corps.  So what exactly is the lie ?

For a guy from a big blob corp it's ridiculous to accuse smaller corps of trying to blob.
If you want to make others look bad, at least try something more believable next time.

Voldemort, you're just making yourself look silly now you know, JOKE managed to amass the largest blob the server has seen.... twice, just because the corp is small doesnt mean the power of the blob isnt. 

Funnily enough there are videos to confirm this, now run along scrub

Joke seems like a nice tight-knit group of people who knows what they're doing. I haven't met them in PVP outside of intrusion events, so I can't really comment on that. If you're not going to join an infestation corporation, I'd recommend you join Joke.

/Gets scolded by rest of infestation

Jelan wrote:

Voldemort, you're just making yourself look silly now you know, JOKE managed to amass the largest blob the server has seen.... twice, just because the corp is small doesnt mean the power of the blob isnt. 

Funnily enough there are videos to confirm this, now run along scrub

funnily enough there are also videos showing m2s and their alliance to field blobs - does that mean your the second biggest blobbing corp ingame?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Linkys or it didn't happen or are you defining anything over 10 as a blob?

Another nights pvp fun vs Infestation and the shards of Vindictive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkFcov3PIM8

Updated OP to reflect that we are currently invite or referral ONLY.

Latest video's of PvP:

http://www.youtube.com/user/richardvanv … vHX_bCuACE

http://www.youtube.com/user/richardvanv … GpPV08aw88

Proud to be with these guys. Feel free to mail me if your looking for a corp and i'll let you know what I think is the best fit for you (on all of the islands).

omg, is there a version with just ingame sound and no music? the music is awfull...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

15 (edited by PainEaser 2011-02-20 17:59:08)

Updated OP to reflect that we are currently invite or referral ONLY.

Latest video of a mega PvP fight 100+ Bots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T4eRoJfqAs

Feel free to mail our CEO Jita if your looking for a corp and He will let you know what he thinks is the best fit for you (on all of the islands) perhaps even let you join us!

Greets

PainEaser/ChernoChiel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBsBIyPcAk

Second video of the initia intrusion (thanks yoslin) from the opponents perspective. Joke brought 15 people to that fight, more than double any other friendly corp. Of those 15 8 were in heavy mechs which was twice our enemies heavy count just from Joke itself. All of these had spares and all were provided for free to our members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT1DkV9EDk

This video is our first roam after Duke merged with us. We took them up to Dom and nomed a riveler of Enclaves among other stuff. Was fun.

I popped in the recruitment channel for a moment just to have a look, there were about 12 people, mostly enclave, ecorp and m2s, No one from any other corps. Looks like infestation is trying to scoop up every new player to the game so dont troll joke for making a recruiting post especially since its a referral based recruitment and not taking every person they can with a pulse like you guys have been doing. I have played along side of joke many times, good bunch of people

Posting to say recruitment is open for a limited period. Convo Arachnix, Khalvarick, Paineaser, Krupp, Jita or Resentina.

Corp is open for recruitment again

Glade to see you making a come back.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

*Trips over thread* ROFL!

Jita back.... i see in game drama soon (tm)

tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

inv

"The plot thickens. . . "

WB Joke

"There must be War . . . "

Recruitment is now back open.

We will recruit old friends, foes and new players for a fresh start in the game. Activity and a willingness to work together is all we would ask.

+1 to JOKE, if anyone knows their *** its Jita

Reading this signature fills you with determination.