Topic: A group looking for a home

About five of us, looking for a solid and easy going corp that....*cough* plays well together. We are older guys that do not have alot of playing time as we used too. We are wanting a pvp corp as well, and a corp that knows what they are doing please.....

Thanks

2 (edited by L1fe3looD 2011-01-18 17:23:46)

Re: A group looking for a home

hit me up in game please.

we can offer what you're looking for, and then some. I'd be glad to speak with you, but you can also try speaking with CoyoteTheClever if i'm offline. See you in game 07

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Take a look at the Infestation Alliance corps, as we are the alliance that does PvP the most.

M2S: Communist corp that supplies all your gear and replaces it when it is lost.  Oldest pvp corp in the game (over a year old)

Mahti:  Finnish corp.  Best if you live in their time zone.

Harlequin: Aussie corp.  Best if you live in their time zone.

X-23:  More capitalistic version of M2S.  Started by former M2S member.

-CS-:  Not sure what these *** are.

->You just lost The Game<-

we operate on the communist methodology as well, big into the US timezones, and looking to grow into Euro too if that benefits you at all.

I agree to what Neoxx said. One of the corporations in Infestation alliance would be your best choice for PvP, make some research about the corps in the alliance before deciding.

X-23 does not fit everyones play-style though. We are more hardcore then causal in or play-style. For more information about us please read our recruitment thread.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ecruiting/

- Z

Former CEO of X-23

While Infestation is one option (and if your gonna go choose X-23) they tend to operate in a forum troll way with a bit of attitude. I'm not criticizing that but its not really my thing. Joke are probably one of the best alternates to that. We are widely regarded as competent and operate on a constant pvp footing.

Economy wise we are collectivism rather than communism. We operate as one for the corp, rather than try to make everyone have the same amount of stuff. That means everything you ever need is free, all we require from you is your activity and flexibility.

Whatever your choice I hope you guys have fun in game.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Hello, I just wanted you to be aware of Roving Guns. We are an adult corp... And we have many other games going on in guild. We been around since 1997. It sounds like you all meet our expectations. Look us up!;)

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ecruiting/

Yep Infestation would be the best choice if you want to do active pvp rather than reactive hand holding under an outpost

Best thing about joining Infestation is you aren't just joining one corporation, you are joining an entire community of players no matter which corp you choose.

be careful, coyote WILL hug you if you let him too close.

Come on guys, there's a lot of hand holding going on right now.