Topic: Request to remove irritating noises?

I dont know about everyone else, but these new movement sounds drive me nuts!

When walking about in my Kain.. for some reason EVERY 30 SECONDS i get a this crappy little digital sound, then what can only be described as some guy breathing heavily throught my speakers.. Then for some reason the sound of a rusty gate swinging open?... Where ever i go!.. WHY!? Plz plz plzzzz remove these, their so annoying! I dont want to have to mute my movement sounds.

Secondly.. The new small EM sounds, are sweet.. why have you made the Medium EM's sound like a 16th century creeky/rusty catapult? plz redo this or change them to what the smalls sound like.. becuz i can stand listening to those either now sad which sucks cuz i used to love the pew pew of the EM guns!

And how about some nice environmental background sounds.. and maybe some new "less depressive" sounds at the out posts and bases?

Re: Request to remove irritating noises?

New moment sounds are too repetitive. Sequer sounds like someone is calling you. Intakt sounds like a lightning storm. Kain sounds.. Just weird..

They're all bad.

The Game

Ring ring ring ring ring ring rung ring Sequer Phone!

->You just lost The Game<-

I had to turn to movement sounds off sad

i use arkhe moving sound as my morning alarm

Fuze wrote:

When walking about in my Kain.. for some reason EVERY 30 SECONDS i get a this crappy little digital sound, then what can only be described as some guy breathing heavily throught my speakers.. Then for some reason the sound of a rusty gate swinging open?

Sounds like you have a stalker!  Contact the authorities immediately.