Topic: Pelistal bot speed

Pelistal bots used to have slow speed because they had longer range then other bots and all was good however now(with T4 gear) they have slightly longer range then other bots but their speed is now dramatically slower.
For balance they now need to be a bit faster. Because overall now they just suck.

Re: Pelistal bot speed

Agreed

3 (edited by Shaedys 2011-01-15 20:25:23)

Currently Pelistal bots have the worst damage
Pelistal bots have the worst speed
Pelistal bots don't have the best range, except if you use T4 equipment they get better
Pelistal bots don't have good tanks

"They pretty much sit there and look green"

Especially after the stealth nerfs of Troiars they need to get their speed buffed more.

Small grievances:
You have to completely change your skill set to use any other weapon type where as others have to change their basic/advanced only.

Pellistal do the worst damage, are the slowest and now we don't even have the best range with standard fittings.

I can no longer use a troir on ewar roams because not only is the slowest (it was already slow before the nerf) its bonuses are ridiculous who the hell uses neuts and drainers in a fight?

Cameleon ewar ECM's can take an opponent out of a fight, Intakts have the speed and can demob what useful role does the troir have?? none because its useless!

yes we can shoot over a hill but so what if we don't have range speed and damage. Thelodica and Nuimqol can also interchange and share most of their extensions so once you go missiles your basically screwed.

Either give us more speed or give us back range + damage

The only pelestial that perhaps needs love is the troiar. I would say give it (and the ictus) a bonus to demob range. That would remove the intaks need to tackle allowing for more genuine ewar gangs. Plus it's a long range drainer tbh. This is nicely balanced by the lack of head slots.

5% per level for the troiar, 10% for the ictus.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I do agree that the Troiar needs some love after the nerf bat removed it from the list of slightly useful robots. Now the Arkhe is more useful in PVP. However Zenith is the long range demobber in my eyes and that's good enough. Ictus has a role and it does it well. Small energy warfare has little to no place. Fights don't last long enough at those ranges.

Troiar needs some love. Intakt kills Cameleons, Cameleons kills Troiars. Intakts kill Toiars. Troiars can't catch anything or shoot it (With good skills 5+ with T4 gear). The missiles don't even hurt and Intakt that much due to their resistance bonus.

The Game

1. I have the speed skill at 10, but despite using expensive light armor frames on a Troiar, I'm slowing down any light EW-bot squad .. even without using drainer/neutralizer modules. This shouldn't be.

2. The range decrease for light missiles was just bad. It's not like Castel/Waspish bots were dominating the game. They have the lowest damage, are slow, have bad tanks etc.
To cripple them even more was a completely unnecessary move that no one was asking for. Please get the range back to where it was.

Missiles got range buff. Balance is about end game, not standards.

->You just lost The Game<-

Neoxx wrote:

hopefully the majority of the player base sticks around that long.

Blorturmur wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

2 Months?

The Game

Alexander wrote:
Blorturmur wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

2 Months?

It only takes 1 month for someone to ask "is this worth renewing?"

12 (edited by Alexander 2011-01-17 16:39:34)

Balsover wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Blorturmur wrote:

2 Months?

It only takes 1 month for someone to ask "is this worth renewing?"

If you get to End game in 1 subscription period the game is doing it wrong and the average player turnover NEEDS to be higher. If you're too lazy to stick around and reap the rewards of future patches, events and equipment then don't even bother.

Go play a game with instant rewards. If you're Q.Q'ing about having to pay €9 a MONTH to play and be involved with this game then I amazed you can afford internet, an education to learn2spell. Begging on the street would probably make more money than posting your Q.Q here.

If there is an imbalance in the game, which currently there is surrounding Pelistal robots, the community needs to provide evidence and wait for future balance patches.

You're right that a player may be upset and leave he game over changes but if a player is going to do that every change then they won't be here for long anyway.

The worst threat a player can make is "I'll stop playing!.." to which the devs aren't going to say "OH NO. PLZ STAY! HAS L00T!" instead they'll say "Okay, we'll continue to develop this game while it continues to attract players that will enjoy it and that like it how it is." And thus reward the players for staying with the game and not raging every time something *** up. (Which it will!)

The Game

i hoped for m2s getting a nerfed after EA... didn't happen -
did i ragequit? no...

Trojar and Castel need some small adjustments, but other things will need bigger ones in the near future.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear