1 (edited by Chillyn 2010-12-26 08:12:29)

Topic: Tutorial Bug - Unable to continue (Dev Help please)

Hi,

I would like to report the follow bug with the tutorial system that has stopped me from being able to progress and complete all 10 tutorials.

I am currently in the Truhold-Markson Alpha Terminal. I bring up my Assignment window and it has three tabs: Available Assignments, All Assignments and Assignement log. In the assignment log it shows I have completed 3 tutorials: Truhold-Markson tutorial Assigment / File #1, File #2 and File #3-a.

Now, when I go to the Available Assignments tab while in the Truhold-Markson terminal there are no further tutorials for me to pick from. However, in the All Assignments tab it shows one available tutorial "Truhold-Markson Tutorial Assignement / File #3-b" but I am unable to select and accept it. It would appear that the tutorial system is somehow not making this assignment available to me to select in the Available Assignment tab.

I wish to complete all 10 tutorials to be able to get the light robot that people say you can get when you complete them all. Can a dev please take a look at my account and see why this is broken

Thanks in advance

Chillyn

Re: Tutorial Bug - Unable to continue (Dev Help please)

look at the location of the mission

its most likely at asintec alpha terminal wink - > #3-a has sent you over to that terminal to pick up a delivery...