1 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-24 02:38:09)

Topic: Service: Asset Transfers

With the new account reset feature making its way into the game in the next patch, I would like to provide my expertise in helping the players who want and need account resets get their stuff from A to B as quickly and smoothly as possible.

If you are not sure you could utilize my services, take a look at these questions:

• Do you have horribly f_cked up attributes and want to save weeks if not months of EP in the future?

• Are you unhappy with your current path in Perpetuum, and just want to go in a different direction?

• Have you made countless enemies and want to leave your infamous name* behind?

• Have you recently left a corporation and are embarrassed by the permanent stain on your character's history?

• Do you want a few more chances to grind up the tutorial missions without an EP penalty?

• Do you have no friends?

If you answered 'yes' to any or all of these, you're in luck!  For a very small price, you can have all of your assets transferred to your newly created character/s.  NIC and non-damaged items will be traded and stored in a private folder until you are ready on your new character to have them returned to you.  If your character name will change in this process, measures will be taken to ensure the security of your assets and that they are returned to you quickly.

Storage will be provided on all 3 Alpha Terminals, and I can transport you goods to any of the Alpha Terminals if needed!  This is very handy if you are choosing a different faction on your new character, and don't want the hassle of having your stuff at a terminal that isn't your home.

The service fees** are as follows:

<10M NIC:  10%
10M-25M NIC: 8%
>25M NIC: 6%

Transportation***:  50K NIC per 80U (increments of 80U)

*Character names are confidential and will not be revealed or sold to any party
**Fees will be recouped as NIC first, then with items of your choice.  Net worth is calculated from current buy order prices.
***Some items may require special handling. Named Sensor modules will be transported on Ewar bots ONLY, the most secure method available!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: Service: Asset Transfers

Haha, nice service, but I think I'm better off buying a second account lol

I provide the same service for considerably less. Pay whatever you choose. It can be 1 nic or 1 mill, up to you.

Your very own storage in a PIRATES! Alpha corp hangar of your choosing.

*Some items may require special handling. Named Sensor modules will be transported on Ewar bots ONLY, the most secure method available!

*Not responsible for modules lost or damaged in transportation through beta Islands.

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

I provide the same service for considerably less. Pay whatever you choose. It can be 1 nic or 1 mill, up to you.

Your very own storage in a PIRATES! Alpha corp hangar of your choosing.

NOOOO!!!!!!

*Some items may require special handling. Named Sensor modules will be transported on Ewar bots ONLY, the most secure method available!
*Not responsible for modules lost or damaged in transportation through beta Islands.

Updated.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki