Re: One time EP Respec coming down the pipe?

Trader of beer wrote:

I created my account in OB.
I only activated if after official release with a key. (No headstart.)

Can I use reset?

FAQ wrote:

You can reset an account if it's not older than 45 days and if you don't have any characers on it. The 45 days is counted from the moment the first character was created on the account.

But I added "non-beta character" for clarification.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Trader of beer wrote:

I created my account in OB.
I only activated if after official release with a key. (No headstart.)

Can I use reset?

FAQ wrote:

You can reset an account if it's not older than 45 days and if you don't have any characers on it. The 45 days is counted from the moment the first character was created on the account.

But I added "non-beta character" for clarification.

Thanks, so I can use reset. smile

I have a friend who wants to respec, but he can't delete his character because he does not have 2880 EP.

104 (edited by BigCountry 2010-12-22 15:07:34)

Gelethin wrote:

So for those of us with 3 characters created on our account we will have to save up 8640 EP to delete them and reset our account?

Yes.

The craziest implementation ever...

Least its xmas and I will be afk for a few days to accrue these points....lol!

[img]http://www.cryptostudios.com/PO/Sigs/BC.jpg[/img]

Yeah on one hand this EP respec is an olive branch.
On the other, the olive branch is on Fire!

Allow the respec to automatically delete all the chars on the account at no cost please!

106 (edited by Fiddler 2010-12-22 19:46:16)

Full Auto wrote:

Yeah on one hand this EP respec is an olive branch.
On the other, the olive branch is on Fire!

Allow the respec to automatically delete all the chars on the account at no cost please!

Agreed!! It will take me over 6 days to build up the ep I require to delete my main and two alts (alts created just to reserve names by the way).

6 days that I can't play this game on this account while I wait for the ep to build up.
Well thats not true...I can still grind enemy and make nic...which is what i will do while I wait. I guess not a total loss. hmm

Allow accounts to have negative EP when deleting characters.  That will completely solve this problem.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Allow accounts to have negative EP when deleting characters.  That will completely solve this problem.

/signed

This should be a quick and easy fix, devs. You got it mostly right, tho, so hats off