51

(16 replies, posted in Feature discussion and requests)

Jita wrote:

Ewar is basically can target / can't target currently and I think it would be good to have something different than our competitors.

Imagine the Lithus mk2 you catch that under heavy ewar has a shield failure.

For the most part I like the general idea you have Jita, maybe one day it could work.  The shield failure would wreck shield type bots and would be op. Example tyranos is paper when shield is gone, but a plated kain or artemis would still have a big buffer from plates even if the repper stopped working from a ew hit.  But I do like the out of the box thinking.

52

(18 replies, posted in Feature discussion and requests)

+1

53

(3 replies, posted in Bugs)

*Lucian kicks Scyylla in the junk

54

(102 replies, posted in Recruitment forum)

If your looking for a corp that works as a team and does not rely on an alliance then join the RPS channel in game for more info about STC.

55

(12 replies, posted in Bugs)

I havent seen that one yet Ville,  restart of the client clears it up I would think? but that might only be a quick fix for sure.

56

(11 replies, posted in General discussion)

Chuckles wrote:

Ohh the paint jobs they promised two years ago?! ...............:rolleyes:

^ so true

57

(102 replies, posted in Recruitment forum)

If your looking for a great corp that is'nt bound to one of the huge alliances, then check us out and join the RPS channel in game

58

(38 replies, posted in Recruitment forum)

Good group of pvp'ers, I would say best corp in that whole alliance of trolls they are in.

59

(94 replies, posted in General discussion)

Mitix wrote:
Burial wrote:
Mitix wrote:

I want to encourage dialogue within the community, not stifle it. Checking the killboard after missing an engagement and being able to interact with your friends is integral to what I'm trying to provide.

Have you seen the comments.. ?

Yes, which is why this discussion hinges on the implementation of OAuth2 in the API. If added, I would be able to verify the person attempting to post as "Mitix" is in fact the owner of the "Mitix" account. Once that is possible, anonymous posting could be removed.

Taking it a step further, I would be able to store preferences for each of your user accounts on perp-kill allowing you to block individual users. So if "Mitix" posts nothing but racist, homophobic, ethnic slurs you could hide his comments globally on the site.

Long story short, I'm not going to remove, disable, or limit comments simply because there are a handful of immature posters. There are better solutions that don't ruin the fun for everyone.

Sounds good to me, also every now and then since you made the change to the KB if I post something it seems like it went through but later if I check the KB the comment is gone and other times it works.  So maybe a bug?

Anyway im done arguing with you guys, it was fun but now its a arguing match.

Zoom its on you to fix it, or just keep giving the blob what they want and see where your precious game ends up

Grond wrote:

i have seen khader and chemist try to defend a sap against 7+ from remedy+friends, cant say ur side have done the same lucian,
btw stc and friends made sure that i will not be on ur side again by actions u guys did when u where the "blob".
Times change adapt or get lost. And if u think 77 is puppets u should get some better spies yarr

That's nice, did they get wiped?

Syndic wrote:

So what you're saying is that besides Doy/Dream/Hun/Remedy/Fnavy, RAD doesn't want to fly with you anymore either? lol

Can't blame them, guess even the russians can get tired of propping up deadweight. lol

Dead weight that can wipe a mech/heavy fleet with lights and assaults, sorry Syndi I haven't seen our friends do that yet....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoup5MhSGEo

Or was this just all my imagination and you weren't the first to run away and trying to jump out of a tele that Orbz dropped for you

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:

did you ever consider actually fighting?


or is it when you see a few CIR/PHM you automatically assume we have 300 Spartans and flee...

That's fear right there. Fear is not rational. Neither are the people wanting this broken mechanic back. The only thing missing from their posts is a "but think of the children!"

At least Lucian recognizes it is broken before basically claiming that engaging should be treated the same way as disengaging.

I never once denied that armored teles had issues but we didn't cry like B-tches to the Devs until they changed it.  We watched you guys jump away through armored's and went on with our business.  If Zoom actually want to fix it then change the armored to have a lot less hp or remove armored teles, but allow flagged jumping through standards and emergencies that can be 1 shotted as they are now.

Syndic wrote:

Ofcourse we have a lot of people, its fun to play with us, and I'm certainly not going to be giving your feelings any special considerations.

Who in their right mind would want to fly with you? Go out to beta, drop some beacons, run away, jump back, run into a mob spawn, obsess over killboard... colossal and boring waste of time. lol

  I was in your alliance, you only fight when odds are in your favor, and wait till you have advantage.  You get everyone to cry/complain about something when you need it tweaked to your favor.  All you have ever tried to do is change the game to YOUR likings not what is best for the game. 

  If your corps had the "balls" to run solo corp like STC then you would get some good fights, but until you have the courage to do that then just hide behind the blob, and wipe Rad and friends then pat them on the back to say how good they are so they get the courage to lose again to you.

If you want easy wins which is plain to see that's what your alliance is about then just man up and say so.  What ever happened to 77th?  I thought you guys were wannabe "Sell Swords" as you used to say?   Now you are puppets? 

So when you guys talk of "balls" just remember you wait until you have a bunch of guys together to form 2 to 1 odds or greater before engaging the enemy.

Stranger Danger wrote:
Lucian Cain wrote:

I find it hard to understand that people who have been pvping for a long time are arguing in favour a mechanic that lets people disengage at will, safely and with no tradeoffs.

Let me remind you, that same mechanic is what enables you to "warp" to the fight as you like to say.  So again warping to a fight to kill the smaller force but not away from a fight when the blob comes is broken.

Yes because the ability to safely TP away....

wait...wtf are you smoking? did you read what you wrote?

Let me explain better ree ree,  Blob warping to a fight is ok right? then why cant people warp away?  its very simple, either people should be able to use them in all situations or not at all.  Just get rid of teles and go old school

So Dev Zoom this goes out to you, are you going to actually balance the armored teleport or give the Defender/Blob all of the advantage?

I find it hard to understand that people who have been pvping for a long time are arguing in favour a mechanic that lets people disengage at will, safely and with no tradeoffs.

Let me remind you, that same mechanic is what enables you to "warp" to the fight as you like to say.  So again warping to a fight to kill the smaller force but not away from a fight when the blob comes is broken.

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

I find it hard to understand that people who have been pvping for a long time are arguing in favour a mechanic that lets people disengage at will, safely and with no tradeoffs. 

The logical conclusion here is that these "pvpers", again, want to be able to disengage at will, safely and with no tradeoffs because they are both scared and unable to think beyond *** frontal Light Brigade charges.

What's next? Arguing in favor of duping bots because it "promotes pvp" and because otherwise the side with stronger numbers has more resource acquisition power so since you are ess you demand to be able to magically mine more per cycle in order to not favour the "blob"? Making you competitive through developer favour?

I'm sorry for the few STC members and others who have to put up this facade and argue for this obviously broken mechanic just because the rest of their corp members are a disaster and have the balls and brains the size of a raisin. You should see the signs of where your corp is going. And not going.

Easy to speak of balls when you hide behind a blob.

So Dev Zoom this goes out to you, are you going to actually balance the armored teleport or give the Defender/Blob all of the advantage?

Sorry broski cant win against 4 to 1 odds, or as you like to say 15:1 odds

We can argue all day, but the way it is now with not being able to jump while flagged leaves full advantage to the defender, since they can jump/"warp" to get to the location where the flagged enemy is.  So how can you say its ok to jump/"warp" to a fight but its not ok to jump/"warp" flagged?  As I said before, if you want a Beta then you should be there to defend it.  Not the other side of Nia, hear of a fight, spark close by and drop interzone/tele all within 1min then be on island hunting the enemy all within 4 to 5 min tops.  All advantage goes to the blob. 

-1 for perp, bad call Zoom

Tund Bungler wrote:
Cassius wrote:

I think its time for the Devs to actually play their game and stop making changes based on politically motivated forum campaigns.


They've made it clear they don't like having your get out of jail free card in the game. Why is it hard for you guys to grasp that? Sandboxes don't need warp/teleport in PVP its that simple. Themeparks are still around if you have the need for bubble hearthing.

Quit acting like its impossible to get off island without mobile teleporters; we did it for a long time before STC even found perpetuum-online.com


your right, there was a time when you couldn't use a tele to get off island and had to walk off, pvp was very fun then, BUT there wasn't "warp" as you like to call it to get to the fight as a defender now has. 

  I flag and kill an enemy, I run to external, as I approach external my flag is dropping but im 1k away, your group already has sparked near the fight dropped a interzone or normal tele, warmed it up and jumps/"warps" to the external im headed towards.  I die....  So you can spark then "warp" to cut off the enemy but not to escape and that isn't broken?

Jita wrote:

its unbalanced because you cannot respond to a target mid island and kill it in the time it takes for an armored to spool. Openly defending *** doesn't work as its just detected and responded too.

you can if your actually active on that island like you should be, or as I stated had a spark on that island.  That's why they made sparks.

^ exactly, if you own an island/outpost then you need to be near it to defend it.  If you cant set sparks to that location because all your sparks are spent elsewhere trying to conquer the planet of Nia then that's your bad.  You cant have your cake and eat it too.  Or maybe you can since Zoom nerfed tele's

75

(94 replies, posted in General discussion)

+1  Only allow comments from accounts involved in the engagement. 

Those are the only comments that should matter