Topic: help,any one know how to get industrial research points ?

I am new in this game,still dont know how to get industrial research point for a new player.

Re: help,any one know how to get industrial research points ?

NPCS drop different kinds of kernals.  You need to collect kernals, right click them and select the research button to consume said kernal. those transfer to research points.  good luck

ShadReX wrote:

NPCS drop different kinds of kernals.  You need to collect kernals, right click them and select the research button to consume said kernal. those transfer to research points.  good luck

thanks! but i am in new virgina, dont know where to find npcs that drop industrial kernals

4 (edited by Crepitus 2014-05-14 16:38:02)

ERBQ wrote:
ShadReX wrote:

thanks! but i am in new virgina, dont know where to find npcs that drop industrial kernals

Google perpetuum npc maps.  I know there are some player-made old ones out there, I don't know how accurate they are... It's a shame this isn't something in the game.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Look for Arganos, Lairds spawns I sure there must be some in NV.

RIP PERPETUUM

Crepitus wrote:
ERBQ wrote:
ShadReX wrote:

Google perpetuum npc maps.  I know there are some player-made old ones out there, I don't know how accurate they are... It's a shame this isn't something in the game.

thx got a map its helpful but still lack argano position in new virgina

Repeat with me:

Keeeeeeeeer. Neeeeeeeeel. Keeeeeeeeeeeer. Neeeeeeeeeeeeel. Keeeeeeeer. Neeeeeeeel.

You can find them in 300,450 on New Vrginia ( near Belicha outpost)