1 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2014-05-04 09:26:28)

Topic: Incoming Transmission Podcast Ep. 13

New Podcast with Gremrod & my self!

https://incomingtransmission.wordpress.com/

Please feel free to post suggestions, Likes Dislikes

Please send all hate mail to your Trash bin! tongue

More podcasts to follow containing interviews with JOKE, RAD Daz (perp fitting tool) & Doek (http://sequer.nl/killboard/)

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Incoming Transmission Podcast Ep. 13

Gremrod: Yesterdays event was hosted by Lobo, not Mobios.

Tip: Soundcloud is great but has a 120minute upload limit; Mixcloud doesn't and welcomes podcasts (i.e. you could upload all the old episodes as well)

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

4 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2014-05-04 13:29:16)

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Tip: Soundcloud is great but has a 120minute upload limit; Mixcloud doesn't and welcomes podcasts (i.e. you could upload all the old episodes as well)

Good to know! thanks mate smile tho after 90mins Grem & I thought that would be long enough lol.

A screen shot of the Hanger Grem & I would like to see as a cash shop item:

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/screens … /18553.jpg

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/screens … /17423.jpg

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/screens … /16436.jpg

SHUTUP & TAKE MY MONEY!!!! big_smile

also sorry about any background noise will try to work out how to fix that for next time.

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

your question about pvp flag and teleporting:

• you can now use any stationary TP when pvp flaged. so pvp can be drag over to alpha.

• you can not use any mobile tp while pvp flaged, so no more jumping away when engaged.

• when you jump through a TP while flaged your instability is greatly increased. so jumping back might be a bad idea (TP games).

also

• using a external TP your syndicate protection will be the same as your instability. (if not flaged)

• using an interior TP you will have reduced syndicate protection. so it will be shorter then on a external.

Jasdemi wrote:

Gremrod: Yesterdays event was hosted by Lobo, not Mobios.

Thanks for the correction.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Thanks guys for this ,good recap, on what's happening. Just a small issue both mic's are pretty low specially Gremrod's.

I would like interviews with Corp leaders/devs. Ideas and improvement from all to discuss.

RIP PERPETUUM

Didn't listen cos I wasn't on it, but sure it was ok wink

Some notes:

Profanity filter: It's never gonna be perfect, sure, but we'll keep iterating on it.

Radar doodles/pings: Now color coded by squad rank. (Red = leader, cyan = officer, white = peon)

MPC planner filter: How do you imagine it? Hide by type, but also hide the connections to them?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Celebro wrote:

Thanks guys for this ,good recap, on what's happening. Just a small issue both mic's are pretty low specially Gremrod's.

I would like interviews with Corp leaders/devs. Ideas and improvement from all to discuss.

There are some interviews coming this week. Obi already did the interviews and will be posting them as separate podcast segments.

11 (edited by Gremrod 2014-05-05 15:11:57)

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Some notes:

Profanity filter: It's never gonna be perfect, sure, but we'll keep iterating on it.

Understand.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Radar doodles/pings: Now color coded by squad rank. (Red = leader, cyan = officer, white = peon)

Awesome.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

MPC planner filter: How do you imagine it? Hide by type, but also hide the connections to them?

I think by type and hide the connections.

Episode 13 shows up in my Downcast App on my iPhone but it says "No media file".  Any chance of fixing this?

Kynes wrote:

Episode 13 shows up in my Downcast App on my iPhone but it says "No media file".  Any chance of fixing this?

We had an issue with the way the files live on wordpress and are delivered via the RSS to itunes. I will work on it.

Nice job guys!!

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Some notes:

lol... I love how gems like this can be found in completely random threads. I guess there is a connection somehow, but I'm not seeing it at this minute.

16 (edited by Gremrod 2014-05-05 22:31:15)

Rage Rex wrote:
DEV Gargaj wrote:

Some notes:

lol... I love how gems like this can be found in completely random threads. I guess there is a connection somehow, but I'm not seeing it at this minute.

We spoke about these on the podcast. I am sure they will be it on a list of updates when they go to the production server.

17 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2014-05-06 03:25:29)

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Some notes:

Yeah by type & hide connection. the main issue i found when managing the network is when its all fully setup the connection lines going all over the place get so messy its hard to see where connections are going.
To be able to "toggle" on & off:
Power
control connections
repair
boost

Too. Damn. Long.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Too. Damn. Long.

Glad you liked it.

20 (edited by Ville 2014-05-07 17:49:49)

I stopped at 2:30 in.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

21 (edited by Gremrod 2014-05-07 18:22:09)

Ville wrote:

I stopped at 2:30 in.

You make me sad panda. I want to join CIR.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Thanks for the information on mixcloud. We are switching to mixcloud to host the podcasts.

Gremrod wrote:
DEV Gargaj wrote:

Thanks for the information on mixcloud. We are switching to mixcloud to host the podcasts.

This is good news....wordpress doesnt load at work!

All Episodes can be found on Mixcloud.

http://www.mixcloud.com/incomingtransmissionpodcast/

Any chance on fixing the issue with the Downcast app on iPhones?