Topic: Assets

Unless I'm missing an obvious button, one thing that this game is lacking is an assets button, so I can see what I have stored at other stations.

Re: Assets

+2993

That would be one of the more helpful things that could be added at this point! +1

Plus OVER9000!

+somanynumbersineedwords

JSands wrote:

Unless I'm missing an obvious button, one thing that this game is lacking is an assets button, so I can see what I have stored at other stations.

Why dumb down the game?  Only 6 islands silly.  Stop trying to add EVE features.  Eve had over 5000 star systems....it was needed.  Not here for the lazy.

So 1+ 2993 + (9000+ infinity) + somanynumbersineedwords - 1

- M2S -

U betr run!

bump

Doomviper wrote:

Why dumb down the game?  Only 6 islands silly.  Stop trying to add EVE features.  Eve had over 5000 star systems....it was needed.  Not here for the lazy.

Only 6 islands at the moment. In case you are unaware, there will be more in the future. There are already 24 stations, and I can see that number easily topping 50-75 within a year or so. As for adding EVE features, one of the more important goals in creating a successful MMO in an already established genre is to implement the applicable features that work well in your competitors products, and improve upon those that do not.

Every MMO borrows useful features from other games in their genres. Your post about it being lazy really provided no actual detriments inherent within this feature. If you can think of realistic disadvantages, aside from your personal feelings about laziness, I would be more than happy to hear them.

Ya, only six islands, but can still take far too long to check em all if you forget where your junk was.  It doesn't dumb down the game at all.  There's not really any meaningful skill in current system, its just a pain in the butt.

its only Six islands... atm.
but already:
(9 outposts + 3 terminals )*[(corp storages)*(sub folder) + (private storage subfolders)]

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

+A

12 (edited by Zhyntil 2010-12-05 04:12:06)

LOL, should just close this section of the forum since every suggestion is taken as "dumbing down the game".

I agree, this would be handy IMO......

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

+

One of the Devs mentioned that they were coming up with a solution for remote viewing assets a few days ago in general chat.

Kroth wrote:

One of the Devs mentioned that they were coming up with a solution for remote viewing assets a few days ago in general chat.

Happy days. smile

I would really like to see a window that would allow you to remotely view assets/factory lines/RE progress and other terminal information from outside the terminal, or when in a different terminal. It would make a lot of industry much more convenient.

Lyghtcrye wrote:

I would really like to see a window that would allow you to remotely view assets/factory lines/RE progress and other terminal information from outside the terminal, or when in a different terminal. It would make a lot of industry much more convenient.

I would love to see it, especially assets, the rest would be nice to view......would be nice to do remote buy/sell, but that can wait til they get more isles.....

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

/signed, this is needed.

/signed, this is very much needed!

+1

/Signed

I've got minerals in several outposts now and it's sometime confusing where the F#ck I stored them.

please use the SEARCH...

*merged*

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Much needed feature.

we really need this features

I support this feature.

I'm still here!