Topic: Carebear looking for corp.

Hi. I'm a carebear and I'm looking for corp which accommodates carebears.

I've got 4 years of eve experience (aside from 2-4 month ragequits after every lost drake).
I'm sane, mature (30), have mic, can speak russian and english.
Newbie in perpetuum, but have no reading aversion and not banned in google, thus found the answer to many of my questions myself. Joined from Steam.
Currently doing mining, as it seemed to be the easiest way to make newbie cash. Have no idea about profitability of other activities, but if there's more profitable ones, I'd like to learn them.

Now about corp I'm looking for:

- Ability to keep me as far from combat PvP as possible, as it's really not my thing.
- High end content available for my activity of choice. Who knows what it'll be. Pve, artifact hunt, industry...
- Inner market, as I see there are many things which are missing from open markets.
- Vets who can compare profitability of different activities and teach me the tricks which make them profitable.
- Not PHM/CIR. The way public faces of said entities communicate in in-game chat make Beavis and Butt-head seem well-mannered gentlemen in comparison.
- Not Jokers. Because grrr goons.

Re: Carebear looking for corp.

Try AIC. Indy corp that intends to stay indy.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

3 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2014-05-11 09:50:17)

This guy is someone's alt. You've been warned, and I plan on mocking you when he takes your corp assets big_smile

Hop on to RPS and have a chat.

All right, the first thing I learned is that all corp recruitment ads are one fat lie.

Nobody wants a carebear. Everyone is looking for pvp drones, and only pvp drones. "F1 monkeys" is a wrong term here, so I shall call it "spacebar seals".

All those adverts, with people who want any professions, were false. My carebear heart is broken.

Any corp to pick up what's left of my pvp-averse self?

AIC

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Mr Swine wrote:

- Ability to keep me as far from combat PvP as possible

STC

Rage Rex wrote:
Mr Swine wrote:

STC

Like I've been saying, they only recruit spacebar seals for now, and thus your trolling is misplaced.

9 (edited by Doek 2014-05-11 22:09:58)

Mr Swine wrote:
Rage Rex wrote:
Mr Swine wrote:

STC

Like I've been saying, they only recruit spacebar seals for now, and thus your trolling is misplaced.

You can F1 your miner modules now.

Oh, and, pros know to split their guns.

Doek wrote:

Oh, and, pros know to split their guns.

Yeah focus fire is sooo 2013

Mr Swine wrote:

Hi. I'm a carebear and I'm looking for corp which accommodates carebears.

I used to be a carebear....but then I joined Decepticons and now I am a WAR MACHINE!!!!