Topic: MMO Vet Looking for Established Corp

New to Perp. I subscribed 3 weeks ago, but ended up never actually starting an agent until yesterday. Now im hooked and bought a 2nd account and run 2 pc's. My 1st account is combat oriented, my 2nd is leaning towards mining/industry but I havent spent all of his EP yet. Basically I like combat, and I craft/farm to benefit my guild/corp.

My history of mmo's goes back to the release of daoc which was my first experience. Since ive played most other mmos to some extent (wow, gw, wh, aoc, eve, etc.). Ive been with a group of guys whose focus was pvp since daoc, but none of them are here alas I need to find some like minded players.

Im in my 30's I work full time as a software developer and attend grad school a couple nights a week. Im in the US and my hours online will typically be evenings and weekends central standard time; probably 15 or so hours per week (I used to be a 80hr+ a week hardcore pvp'r back in the day, but cant do that anymore).

So what im looking for is a corp with vets who have been around the game and forums awhile. I dont want a corp that started last week and has 5 members. I value experience, maturity and leadership. Experience is important because frankly thats how I learn. A corp whose goal is supremacy and supports the growth of its members. I like to give back and help, so it would be nice to find a corp who reciprocates that. Also professionalism is important, so having a website/forums with active members is a definite advantage.

If I sound like a good match/recruit please pm me or reply with a link to your website, or info here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Rollinz

2 (edited by RG_Sha 2010-12-22 08:56:42)

Re: MMO Vet Looking for Established Corp

mehhh -CS- tags.. nm

Honor Fidelitas Super Omnia

Re: MMO Vet Looking for Established Corp

We at The Enclave are recruiting smile

check us out in game channel: Enclave Recruitment