Topic: Jokers are recruiting

The Jokers are a PvP corporation with one fundamental goal. In order to be 100% PvP we must be 100% industry. We are a founding member of The Alliance and generally tend to be ahead of the curve in most aspects of the game. Our commitment to this has made us a force to be reckoned with in Beta and release.

Residents of the trade channel will know of our commitment to build a reasonable market, even at the expense of profit and this is something that guides us in all our actions. We are respectful of both friends and enemies and we are not the type of corp to shout at its members nor brag about our achievement, we live the corp motto: Talk softly, and carry a big stick.

In PvP itself our organization is on par with the best corps in the game with a gang ethos built around integration rather than "bring everyone". We strive to find new tactics and setups and test them to destruction and have operated successful gangs against all of the games notable PvP corporations.

The kind of player we are looking for is the someone who is active, respectful and is around to have fun as much as he is achieve something in game. We set lofty goals and work very hard to achieve them and keep up with the larger corporations despite our modest size. Preferably you would have two accounts or more one of which is either capable of using a termis or you are willing to train to this level.

Quite simply to achieve at the same level as our contemporariness we need to be better organised, better integrated with better logistics and better communication. This is our ultimate goal.

What we require:

Two accounts or more

High activity level

An understanding of English

Voice comms

A desire to achieve something, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get there.

What you can expect:

A fair amount of mining to support endgame pvp at first. As we progress with industry this will move to 60% roaming pvp, 20% intrusion based events and 20% industry

A close nit corp full of people who work together in pvp gangs and production

A lot of multiboxing

Being asked to sacrifice small amounts of ep to be better integrated in the gang and our tactics

Collectivism, not communism.

What is in it for you:

Access to one of the best industrial bases in the game. Free bots, mechs and heavies.

The opportunity to operate with one of the games most powerful entities vs some of the games most powerful entities

Direction and leadership. We ALWAYS know what we are doing, what we need and where we are going.

An adult atmosphere. Our corp age runs from 29 - 61. We don't ***, shout or condescend. All we ask is you do what you can for the group when you can.

Send a mail to Jita and we'll arrange a convo if interested.

Re: Jokers are recruiting

Confirming Jokers are reasonable and helpful guys, at least the ones i met smile

Because the voices told me to do it.

Good folks. o/

Still selectively recruiting.

if you guys wanna hit me up, id be interested...ive got 2 accounts...i got a beautiful rack, smokin hawt legs....and a ***.....yah... unfortunate i know, im working on it...anyways id be down for some super corp fun:)

Jita wrote:

The Jokers are a PvP corporation with one fundamental goal. In order to be 100% PvP we must be 100% industry.

A fair amount of mining to support endgame pvp at first. As we progress with industry this will move to 60% roaming pvp, 20% intrusion based events and 20% industry

but i thought u had to be 100% pvp AND 100% industry? however u added that up..
anyways, looks like id have to be a no-lifer with ur requirements

Jokers are one of the good guys! Great people here, bump for my friends.

=S=
sha:D

Honor Fidelitas Super Omnia