Topic: Amnesty granted to STC members.

Pretty Hate Machine invites disgruntled alpha dwellers of STC to come join us.  We are willing to grant full amnesty to any and all members(except Mike Oxlong).  We will with open arms bring you into the corporation and treat you with the respect and kindness of a new player.  What we have to offer:  Capitalist Model, we do not take your ***.  We accept donations and members who are all in it for the corp are taken care of quite well, but we aren't for forcing you to work like a slave.  Vibrate corp market, we will beat ALL market orders.  Access to Beta for Noralgis and Epriton, you won't be hunted like a dog.  PVP, you will be able to participate in all events.  Farming Beta SAPs(except Dom/Nova/Alsbale), that's right, you will be able to take any sap on norhoop/Kent or hokk(excludes Nauwy) on a first come first serve basis.  And access to Gamma when its eventually released.  Access to correctly fitted pvp bots.  Lively TS3 conversations.  Team alpha ops.  Want to see what 40 Riveler MK2s clearing field after field on alpha looks like and split billions of ore at the end of the day?  We do it.  No one goes hungry in PHM.  I don't care if you raged out at us in the past we still want you.  Join today.  Contact Any of us in game

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Amnesty granted to STC members.

WOT

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Like I said when I joined PHM, "I killed them before, they killed me, its just a game."

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

http://i.imgur.com/N57WAFD.jpg

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

5 (edited by Inda 2014-05-07 00:53:49)

Would I join to PHM? No. Why? Because the general moral there is way out of my sense (profanity at the hightest levels, and many other insulties to the new guys and such. (I have botang reports from TS))

So I am happy with STC, because we are still the same "nice" guys in. Even when we have lack of people the moral is the same, so better to be here to me. PVP will happen.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

Would I join to PHM? No. Why? Because the general moral there is way out of my sense (profanity at the hightest levels, and many other insulties to the new guys and such. (I have botang reports from TS))

So I am happy with STC, because we are still the same "nice" guys in. Even when we have lack of people the moral is the same, so better to be here to me. PVP will happen.

Inda My friend, you are a prime candidate for -77-.

If I hadn't seen RL pictures of you wearing your"outside helmet" and drool cup this may have offended me.. Now I can only feel sorry for you little guy..

This reminds me of your "Rent a Gamma base on Bergers" thread you had, Ville. You know, where you offered to rent Bergers for players wanting a secure Gamma to play on. Then promptly lost it to us, deleted your members private storage, and allowed us to control Bergers for the rest of Gamma 1.0

So, buyer beware.

I'm still trying to figure out when apparently STC is a non factor, has something like 8 kills v the 85 -77- has, that your entire side persists in mentioning us and slamming us in about 90% of your corp mandated troll threads. It's almost like you're saying "STC isn't relevant! But we need to keep repeating this because they are in fact Relevant!!" For a corp that is apparently confined to alpha and disbanding you seem quite concerned trying to convince people of these incorrect statements.

Keep up all the troll threads. I think you are due for another "one night with Carcass" intel screenshot thats "not from Carcass". Without doing anything, and on the verge of disbanding, we are seeing a surprisingly increasing number of new Steamlings who were immediately recruited into your corp and wonder what's the deal with the trolling.

I just want to thank you. The best recruiting for us is threads like this. Please continue.

Inda wrote:

Some people have a sense of humor, some folks dont. If I wanted to be bored and listen to people talk about boring stuff, then yea STC would be great. However since I like to have fun, laugh, tell jokes, be the butt of the jokes, I will stick with PHM/CIR.

Little people cry about having thier feelings hurt, adults shrug it off and come back with something even funnier.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

Cassius wrote:

This reminds me of your "Rent a Gamma base on Bergers" thread you had, Ville. You know, where you offered to rent Bergers for players wanting a secure Gamma to play on. Then promptly lost it to us, deleted your members private storage, and allowed us to control Bergers for the rest of Gamma 1.0

So, buyer beware.

I'm still trying to figure out when apparently STC is a non factor, has something like 8 kills v the 85 -77- has, that your entire side persists in mentioning us and slamming us in about 90% of your corp mandated troll threads. It's almost like you're saying "STC isn't relevant! But we need to keep repeating this because they are in fact Relevant!!" For a corp that is apparently confined to alpha and disbanding you seem quite concerned trying to convince people of these incorrect statements.

Keep up all the troll threads. I think you are due for another "one night with Carcass" intel screenshot thats "not from Carcass". Without doing anything, and on the verge of disbanding, we are seeing a surprisingly increasing number of new Steamlings who were immediately recruited into your corp and wonder what's the deal with the trolling.

I just want to thank you. The best recruiting for us is threads like this. Please continue.

you know when u were a kid & u seen a dead bird... but you still keep poking it coz its gross & fun... Yeah thats what STC is tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

11 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2014-05-07 07:47:10)

Join PHM and discover you too can win without ticket spamming.

RedKGB wrote:
Inda wrote:

Some people have a sense of humor, some folks dont. If I wanted to be bored and listen to people talk about boring stuff, then yea STC would be great. However since I like to have fun, laugh, tell jokes, be the butt of the jokes, I will stick with PHM/CIR.

Little people cry about having thier feelings hurt, adults shrug it off and come back with something even funnier.

Zortarg.  Please read.

Ville wrote:

Zortarg.  Please read.

Actually it's zoom who should be reading it.

14 (edited by Gremrod 2014-05-07 17:16:22)

What is the OP saying? I can't read that blob of text formating 101 man! tongue

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

IPhone baby.

Ville wrote:

IPhone baby.

Oh that explains it.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

You cant blame Siri for everything!

Its how he dodged killboard bans, think half the US was banned at some point from perp-kill lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Its how he dodged killboard bans, think half the US was banned at some point from perp-kill lol

I bet that same half coincides with sky high minibar charges.

Syndic wrote:

So true.