1 (edited by BadAss 2014-05-07 09:48:31)

Topic: gropho, why?

Far weapons mounted on the robot only arms, head and feet are free, kind of charges - the chemical.
Attack distance of 350 meters, the robots are just for pure test. It turns out: mesmer vs Gropho - mesmer win. mesmer vs Set - set win. Gropho vs Set - synchronous Kill. it is unfair, you need to add% damage for gropho.

p.s. all skill 10

I'm not talking about the whole faction, I have no questions to tyrannos - it's a great shield, no questions to vaspish - best attack plane, but not well thought out completely Gropho

Just @ Game

Re: gropho, why?

Gropho rain hell down on you at 1000 meters

done

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Gropho has many many advantages. Yes, its not suitable as an all out brawler, BUT:

1. Its able to shoot over terrain that would block turrets.
2. Compound factor one with ridiculous range (Up to 1000m with certain fits) gives huge possibilities for mitigating damage at range.
3. When the missile salvos fly into the air at long range from many grophos, your opponent may only take cover after it is too late.
4. Can switch short and long range ammo without changing equipment. No other race can do that.
5. Has a huge shield buffer tank just by equipping a single module.
6. Does reliable damage to smaller targets
7. Lock time bonus in a blob... holy *** this is good.

Need I keep going on?

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

then the other two heavy robot Immersed distinct advantage that is seen as necessary for Gropho tactics? run and hide behind the hill? interesting policy, but if I go into melee? you say you have a shield? really smile and SET has 4 seats under energy converter

Just @ Game

Maybe you should not go into melee with gropho.

Just a thought.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Because, Gropho.

7 (edited by BadAss 2014-05-07 04:39:29)

Rage Blackout wrote:

done

This is not an argument, you can hide next to the walls and plants, missiles can not reach the goal hmm
range of high mountains and plants kotoorye block such tactics

Just @ Game

BadAss wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

done

This is not an argument, you can hide next to the walls and plants, missiles can not reach the goal hmm

Looks like you realy have no clue about what is gropho. Gropho - last thing that may be need to be changed in perpetuum.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

come out to Dom and we'll show you

BadAss wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

done

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

10 (edited by Goffer 2014-05-07 07:04:37)

There are situations, where Gropho has disadvantage and situations when gropho is pure killer
1 Messmer that knows it encouters 1 Gropho will usually have the win or draw unless brings himself in bad terrain, 10 Messmer vs 10 Gropho means you need a Sequer to collect loot of 10 Messmer without need to fit repair on Gropho.

BadAss wrote:

Far weapons mounted on the robot only arms, head and feet are free, kind of charges - the chemical.
Attack distance of 350 meters, the robots are just for pure test. It turns out: mesmer vs Gropho - mesmer win. mesmer vs Set - set win. Gropho vs Set - synchronous Kill. it is unfair, you need to add% damage for gropho.

p.s. all skill 10

Are you sure you are not in STC? Because you sound like you are in STC.

Rage Blackout wrote:

done

Yea and actually hit not shoot plants.

In soviet Russia Gropho pilot you.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Why gropho? Because rage milking. That's why.

terrible fits = terrible outcomes

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

Why gropho? Because rage milking. That's why.

You're welcome wink

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Why gropho?  Because Gropho.  Best line ever.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Gropho, gropho, gropho? GROPHO

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

19 (edited by Jita 2014-05-12 15:54:28)

Grow fo fo fo

But in short, in packs of around ten they shoot far enough with lack of los and enough volly damage to really hurt.

Close range not so great but every fleet needs some fo love.

I will say this - they are by far the hardest heavy to fit well. Doing either a good range or shield fit requires a very large fitting investment and a 10% buff to CPU and grid would be shiny.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."