Re: Zortarg's Guide to Perpetuum

Since the game does have a Steam community page now, people can post their guides there, and we kindly urge Zortarg and others to do so smile

DEV Zoom wrote:

Since the game does have a Steam community page now, people can post their guides there, and we kindly urge Zortarg and others to do so smile

Looked at the guide section and it says..

'Sadly, there are no guides for this title yet.
If you’d like to create a guide, you’ll first need to purchase Perpetuum.'

RIP PERPETUUM

Oh didn't know that, we'll have to wait then.

i would love to do so... but:
"Sadly, there are no guides for this title yet. If you’d like to create a guide, you’ll first need to purchase Perpetuum."

and its highly unlikely that i buy perp on steam. seams as some other solution has to be found...

Just link your account to steam and then you can post. This works. You can still play over the vanilla client if you prefer.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

56 (edited by Zortarg Calltar 2014-04-20 21:07:07)

guide now also on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =251393635

Realy nice to see some1 is keeping an updated guide. Great work!

Thanks for this -- it's helpful for a n00b like me.  smile

There are 3x "cheep" typos in the guide.

Awesome guide, but I suggest doing a spell check run through.

The most common are:
Extention(s) -> Extension(s)
Collored -> Colored
Untill -> Until
Recomend -> Recommend
Standart -> Standard

But there are a lot of other minor issues. The content and layout is very good however! smile

Alexander wrote:

Awesome guide, but I suggest doing a spell check run through.

The most common are:
Extention(s) -> Extension(s)
Collored -> Colored
Untill -> Until
Recomend -> Recommend
Standart -> Standard

But there are a lot of other minor issues. The content and layout is very good however! smile

yea im aware of the spelling "probelms" obviously not my strong side. i might go to it when i find some more time.

I'd again like to offer to proof read it. Theres a lot of spelling and English errors that need correcting, if you send me the base file i'll update and send it back.

I would also like to see the prototype section of the guide updated with corp prototyping numbers. If people knew you get a 50% reduction in cost more might be inclined to do it.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

This is a great guide!

so yea, another thanks for this guide. totally helped me out. the indy break down is way cool, but i think the best part is the ui explanations and example layout. i had no idea about the radar screen till this! i'm using your example layout and it's working quite well. cheers!

65 (edited by logicalNegation 2016-05-30 15:15:45)

Hey sorry to bother, but the link to the remedy website seems to be down.
But this link still works:  http://www.remedy-inc.de/download/zorta … petuum.pdf

Could someone edit the post above to include this in a clear location so new players can more easily access this valuable resource?

Done, I also created a mirror here.

Hi, I tried to download it but the link is not working, says the item was removed.

Moonsilk wrote:

Hi, I tried to download it but the link is not working, says the item was removed.

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/fil … petuum.pdf