Topic: [RAD]Reign of Aspiring Diligence is recruiting!

[RAD] is looking for new Members!
We are looking for players, new or old, of any kind. You are into mining and harvesting, or hunting artifacts? You like to hunt NPCs, but you're bored of shooting at them alone? You want to kill other players and learn and grow with your Squad? You are you a rising industrialist or market tycoon, willing to provide corporation members with bots, ammo and equipment for a fair price?
We've got a place for  you! We offer a tight-knit group of mostly new players like you, which enjoys PvE ops, mining in groups or watching explosions of other players in PvP!

What we are looking for:
+ Motivated players who like to hang out and enjoy the company of others, showing up atleast once a week.

What we offer:
+ Daily PvE and PvP, as well as mining ops
+ Help and advice to get you new guys on the feet and going, to catch up with the veterans
+ Corporation production in all Tiers and botsizes
+ Free pvp including reimbursement in a squad of people just as new as you - everyone has a first time,  everyone makes mistakes - we are no elitists!
+ An overall relaxed atmosphere, to learn and have fun in, to just login and hang out with other people!
+ We do not have any mandatory ops, yet you will always profit from taking part in daily corporationlife!

If you are interested talk to Viirus , lonwolf or Khetar, or join the ingamechannel "RAD"!

Re: [RAD]Reign of Aspiring Diligence is recruiting!

Probably the best place for new guys in the game right now.

+1 RAD, great corp for new players wanting to try Mining, PvE, and even PvP!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Good corp! GL K.

This corp is RAD, seriously.

Bump.

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

RAD is back. We're recruiting all types of players, no matter how experienced.
Chat me up ingame or join the ingame channel RAD !

Looking for new players as well as old ones! Join our ingame channel RAD !

bump

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Please feel free to contact me if khetar is not online.

RAD consists of mature & respectful gamers from around the globe sharing their experiences to help give players a great start in Perpetuum, who value each member and recognize those who display dedication, good conduct and leadership. As an independent corporation With a focus on new players, RAD makes a wise choice.

Good people, good corp smile

I joined this Corp after resubbing(after reading about the buy2play option coming). And they have been very helpful, teaching me stuff about the game, as well as being supportive and good in general. It's a great corp to be in!

Since then I have gotten myself another account and teaching more as I go.

We RAD.   We luv u long time.  Only cost ya time.. no money keep yo fi dolla we still make u holla.. happy endings all around!  For good time call Khetar.

Bump.

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

You enjoy good company and a cold beer after work? You want to shoot some bots with good teammates before you drive the wife to the mall? You like to PvP and can take losses, as long as it was a blast? Then RAD is looking for YOU! No matter what careertype and how active, we got a spot, cheap equipment, goals and achievments as well as daily events to offer! Convo me now or join our public channel RAD!

I returned to the game recently and found that RaD was still operating and it was bigger than when I had to leave. Surprised how much preparation had been made for the upcoming steam launch and the likely influx of players. Initially I was worried that all they were doing was Alpha mining and PVE, but they are also stronger at PVP, and doing everything else an older corp does. Old and New leaders are all friendly and well experienced in their field. I definitely get a good vibe about RaD from old friends of other corps. Being in an Australian Timezone with odd working hours has not hindered my play style, as Rad has Members from across the globe, so it never goes to sleep. RaD has enemies and friends, just like everyone else, but I prefer to be on the independent third side, more room to grow.

WTB Best Virtual Friends? Get them here while stocks last. 50% off for limited days!

Daily Bump.

Bump

I know a couple of these guys. The corp is not afraid to lose some pixels.

Good new player corp and more!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

I know a couple of these guys. The corp is not afraid to lose some pixels.

Good new player corp and more!

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

We mine everything. We mine flowers. We mine ores. We even mine other people's bots big_smile

24 (edited by Dazamin 2014-05-07 02:10:39)

Hey, join this corp nerds and let's make beautiful PvP together. Tia

Friendly bump

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.