Topic: looking for a corp

about me: I'm too green. took me 30 minutes running around like a fool to figure out the damn geoscanner directional thing to find the damn titan ore. Shooting drones aint a problem. Until now I ask a lot of questions on the help channel. I have to admit I dont have the answes sometimes but I do have some of them so thats nice...people are nice enough to answer too

I "would" like to pew pew(pvp) once I got a nice cash flow coming in my pockets, I think I could do assignments to get more cash unless there is something else more profitable for a newb like me

What I'm looking for in a corp: anyone that would take a noob ... sounds fair:)

Re: looking for a corp

This is the wrong forum, however reach out to any one in PHM and they can talk to you about your options, if not with us, then what corp you might fit in best with.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

STC might be for you. Hop on to "RPS" channel and have a word with our recruiter.

Check out our RAD channel I am sure a recruiter can help you out, and see if you like what we have to offer. We have loads of new players just like you around the clock on all time zones, and we are very active pvping too and training new players of all levels.

RIP PERPETUUM

Hello New Nian!  First and foremost welcome to the world of perpetuum known as Nia.  I am one of the lead diplomats for the PHM corp and one of the recruiters.  I would advise you to explore your options in depth before joining a corporation. Use tools to see some of the top corporations like Http://Perp-kill.net so when you join a side you make sure your joining the side that makes you work for your goods to have you suicide it later because of an incompetent Fleet Commander.  If you want to see what the entire game looks like, not just Alpha.  Private Message me in game and let us at Pretty Hate Machine let you elevate your game play.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.